Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > LOUISIANA > Louisiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Louisiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Louisiana that do not fit into any other Louisiana sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 09-04-2017, 03:41 PM

Default Intro-- Hi im Sara New to this forum

Hi, my name is Sara i am new to Prison talk. My husband is currently in Iberia Parish Jail. He violated his parole with a new charge. He has never been in Iberia parish jail before. He was however in Iberia parish work release facility prior to him getting out on parole. I have noticed not many pple post from Louisiana currently. My husband is a DOC inmate and has done time in alot of other parish jails and doc facilities that i have seen pple asking about. From what he tells me this is the worst jail he has ever been too. My husband is originally from evangeline parish. I am happy that i found this forum i have found alot of useful information on it, its comforting to know that there are other people who feel the same and where we can ask questions and opinions. I wish there was more info on la but it looks like people havent posted in some years for la. Hopefully that will change i plan to share this website with other women i know with loved ones incarcerated.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2017, 04:04 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,834 Times in 4,503 Posts

Welcome to PTO we are glad you found us.Yes please do introduce your friends to the site and please post any new info you have in our forum for LA.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.