Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2016, 11:20 AM

Talking Texas -- 32 / Male /Hispanic / Photo

I have been looking for a pen pal for Martin for a while now, but without luck. He's a friend of my husband and he would really, really appreciate having someone to write to, outside of his family. Please consider writing him a note. I can provide a photo upon request. Just message me (Hermione).

"A simple man"
I've had a troubled youth and finally got myself in trouble. I knew I needed an attitude change, probably still need some tuning now, I'm not perfect. But due to these hardships and past experiences, I've come to realize that I grew up to be just a "simple man". I might not be so handsome, but I have a willing heart. I have learned to enjoy and appreciate the small things in life. A thoughtful letter, music, knowledge, reading, trusting and meaningful friendships, long walks at night under the moon and the stars... ;-) You think romance has ceased to exist in men these days? Is it out of style? Do women still believe in romance? I enjoy good conversations, good chemistry and I look forward to spark a little interest in someone willing to reach out, willing to take sometime out of their busy life and dedicate it to a stranger. I have a light sense of humor and I feel I'm easy to get along with. So please try me, don't hesitate and write. I'd like to meet a woman who still believes in romance. I'm also looking for new friends. Just tell me about yourself. What are you like? What makes you tick? lol I am going to answer all letters. I'd like to meet someone down to earth and fun. Age does not matter. Maybe in a relationship, but never in a friendship.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Please send me a jpay or write to:

Martin Aviles, # 01131661
Polunsky Unit
3872 FM Road 350 South
Livingston, TX 77351

Last edited by Hermione; 02-20-2016 at 11:24 AM..
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread