Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Nevada that do not fit into any other Nevada sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 10-28-2015, 08:55 AM

Post Intro - PenPalinNNCC - NNCC

Hi! I just started a PenPal relationship with a gentleman located at the NNCC. I was looking for a Commissary List using google and this site showed up so I joined. I have read some of the posts here and there and the information is not only informative, but everyone is so supportive!! I was hoping to send him some money at Christmas, but without knowing the cost of items he can buy, or what items are available,it is hard to determine how much to send. If anyone has any idea I'd love to hear. Thanks for letting me be a part of your community.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2015, 12:36 PM

Thanked 1,018 Times in 571 Posts

He will be grateful for anything you send especially if he hasn't a job in there x you could have a look on Nevada Packages that will give you an idea of how much things cost
Old 11-18-2015, 12:51 AM

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I will look there!!
Old 11-18-2015, 02:07 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 10,811 Times in 4,492 Posts

Hello and welcome to the Nevada forums , I hope you find all the info you need here if not then feel free to ask. I have a penpal who was briefly in NNCC. I sent him some books while he was there and found out that the prison like to reapprove any books you send which is a little annoying as I had to tell him what I was sending so he could get the approval.
If you want to send money then you do so via ICsolutions you can also sign up with them for the email service.
Nevada packages also stockfood gift and clothing items , they are expensive so bare that in mind.

Best wishes

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.