Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 04-27-2012, 05:36 PM
nicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovehim1
Aww well it's only temporary he'll be home before you know it. Maybe you can visit him and get some hugs and kisses. lol
I wish I could get some hugs n kisses from him, but we can't not until 6 months from now I know its temporary, but thinking about seems so long. I hate being sentimental with him becuz I know he needs me to be strong, but how? When I'm slowly dying inside
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2012, 07:55 PM
Agape Love

I am missing my Baby sooooo bad, I try to stay busy but that isn't working, it's like I go back and forth, he's on lockdown now, so no phone calls or visits, I was receiving letters everyday but today I didn't get anything!! I get upset and say forget it im not going to worry about it but I'm only playing myself..lol..then I get into a slump and wanna lay down and watch lifetime movies and that makes it worse, I have to stay focused so I don't fall into a deep depression..the phone rings, I run to it, thinking it might be him and it's not, I've been real moody, don't feel like being bothered with anyone that's not on the same page, I want to talk to someone who understand, don't need to be kicked while I'm already feeling down..you know some people love to do that...I find myself encouraging myself just to maintain, I know there is always a challenge before the blessing, and a test before the testimony..I'm just tired of crying...I need him to massage my heart in the mist of this!
mrs.nielsen (11-04-2012), Tysmumma (04-08-2013)
Old 04-27-2012, 08:05 PM

Default so depressed :(

Ugh I'm so stressed out I miss my boyfriend so bad. I hate that he left me here alone pregnant ugh . . . . I'm trying not to stress but I can't help it.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:17 PM

awww hun.You are not alone you have us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iamonlyme75 For This Useful Post:
kaytee4ever (07-19-2013)
Old 04-27-2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl0712
Ugh I'm so stressed out I miss my boyfriend so bad. I hate that he left me here alone pregnant ugh . . . . I'm trying not to stress but I can't help it.
Hang in there I totally understand. I'm 32 weeks and the closer it gets the more I miss him because I wanted this experience to be what I always expected it would be when having my first child. I just have to stay focused and realize soon I will get to have a part of him with me all the time, our precious daughter. I wish the best for you and your child and know you are not alone in this and with those feelings!

Old 04-27-2012, 08:49 PM
Msbrownlee2014

It will be okay you have all of us hear to listen to you . Dont stress out to much the baby need you to be stress free. And healthy I now it hard , Just PM if you ever want to chat okay

Old 04-27-2012, 09:30 PM

Red face

Okay everyone new to this prison talk and new to this waiting on a loved one in prison I have a inmate who I am engaged to and having his son in August 2012... I have just signed up for this prison talk to find people to talk to who are going threw the same things as me... I need some serious help finding his info on the internet does anyone know what website I go to, to find his info out without paying a fee... Isn't there a website that is free... He is morgan county correctional complex in TN and I need info on that place also he is in classification right now... how long does that take?please if anyone can help me please send me a message....
Old 04-27-2012, 10:57 PM
4ever his queen

Wow, i thought i was the only one who feels like this.. No one out here understands.. Some days it takes all that i got just to get up and just muddle through the day feeling like im not really here like my life is in a fog. I miss my husband so much... The best part of me is missing and all i want is just for him to hold me. What i wouldnt give to fall asleep in his arms like we used to even just for a moment... To b able to smell him.. I forgot what its like to belong. I have had to move in with family but belong no where but with him. I have forgotten what its like to not have to cry myself to sleep. I feel so lost without him. And the not having a date, not knowing is the worst.... My life well whats left of what used to b my life is on hold.. I love my husband... Thank u 4 letting me vent

mrs.delharo4life
The Following User Says Thank You to delharo4life For This Useful Post:
kaytee4ever (07-19-2013)
Old 04-28-2012, 07:24 AM

Unhappy

missing my man dearly && he just doesn't understand that its hard to get up to hagerstown to see him I wish I could but shuttle's are way to expensive && I don't know anyone who does carpool just so stressed && depressed lately
Old 04-28-2012, 08:01 AM
CheyChey

Default Really missing him

I don't know what it is about today but everything, I mean everything reminds me of my husband. If I close my eyes all I can think about is picking him up from prison and what our first moments will be like when we are reunited. We are doing a 10 yr bid, and have 1 yr and some odd months under our belt...i love the man with my whole heart. I miss him sooo much it literally hurts.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:09 AM
He calls me his ANGEL
Donation Award 

Well I miss my husband all the time, but I have been missing him more and more lately because he got transferred and waiting on his letters and not knowing his housing adress is killing me, (breathing still)...he's now updated in inmate locator, but the records department is closed during the weekend.....gonna be a long weekend!!!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
~Helen Keller~
Old 04-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,956 Times in 2,167 Posts

Missing him like crazy today!
I just heard the California shu inmates will resume their hunger strike on July first and am so worried.I can't wait till I can see him again.
I pray that he still comes home in four years and doesn't die.
He was so ill and had lost so much muscle mass over the last two hunger strikes.
I am so scared!
I need to at least be able to hold him amd can't since he gets no contact visits.
UGH!!
Old 04-29-2012, 03:15 PM
Forever in love with him

Awoke to the worst news a fiancee wants to hear. My SO fiance was arrested last night for disorderly conduct and some other things. I am BEYOND worried right now because I haven't heard from him since BEFORE it happened last night. He has to see the judge tomorrow morning and my friend (who's a confinement officer at the jail) said he SHOULD (that he knows of anyways) be released after that tomorrow. I'm so scared and I have to help him find a place to live before Thursday and plus this week is his YEARLY registration .

in love with a registered sex offender.

Old 04-29-2012, 04:13 PM

I thank you all and I too was crying reading all the posts. I miss my fiance so much! He tried to call yesterday and the call wouldnt go through and I keep replaying his voice and that moment in my head. I cant wait to hear his voice its been three weeks since we seen each other or talked on the phone. I feel like a part of me is missing and I will not be complete until he is home. Everyday...all day I think of him.. its kind of sick.. I feel that its very unhealthy but I cant help it... I love that man...
Old 04-29-2012, 06:51 PM

Default Having a hard time

Last few days i been struggling! I been with my waiting eight years for my love, with five and a half more to go. He was transferred in dec from Oregon to Florida. Him being so faraway is the hardest challenge! We haven't got the phone calls up and running yet. I miss him like crazy! The other day i talked to someone, a guy friend ive known for 15 years. He planted a seed of doubt in my head, I've been trying so hard to ignore it, but it seems the more i try the harder it gets. Im battling loneliness, i hear all my girls talk about things they are doing with their man and i miss that, i want my love home. Im just feeling so weak. Need someone who understands what I'm going thru to talk to.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Donation Award 

take a deep breath sit down and let the tears flow it sounds like you need it. only you can decided what you want to do but you have been there so long just think about all the catching up and things you will do when you get home. it will be okay sometimes the wait is worth it!
Old 04-29-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juss me6
take a deep breath sit down and let the tears flow it sounds like you need it. only you can decided what you want to do but you have been there so long just think about all the catching up and things you will do when you get home. it will be okay sometimes the wait is worth it!
Yes I've been fighting the tears back because it feels like once i let them go its gunna be a flood lol and i hate to cry. I don't see myself giving up, i just miss that closeness. I need his magic.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:13 PM

Open the flood gates....it will help just to get it all out. Then after you can pick yourself up and keep on going. You are strong!
Old 04-29-2012, 07:17 PM

I agree. Let the emotion come out and When you are all done - you will have a much clearer head and then you can think rationally. You don't have to be strong ALL THE TIME. You have come so far - it is going to be okay.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:30 PM
Donation Award 

believe me i understand i dont know how you ladies do it. my man only has 2.5 yrs been in for 2.5 months i feel like im going insane
Old 04-29-2012, 07:44 PM

Default I feel so lost without him :(

Ever since hes been locked up, I've been trying to keep myself busy. Going to school and trying to get stuff done for him are taking a toll on me. But thank goodness this is my last week of school than I'm out for a few weeks. I've been staying at my moms house, trying to stay to the same routine. But its kinda hard knowing everything that i do reminds me of him. I hope he comes home soon cause i need my p.i.c., my babe, my love, my king, my world to come home already!!! School ain't fun or interesting like when me and him use to do my homework together. He helped me learn so much!! I really need my love home with me but every time he calls me. I realize how much shit i need to get done before he comes home. And it'll be alot easier for us to be together. Ugh! I hate being away from him for so long! I feel lost without my Mr. by my side ;(
Old 04-29-2012, 07:49 PM

Thanked 1,865 Times in 892 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucos Queen View Post
Last few days i been struggling! I been with my waiting eight years for my love, with five and a half more to go. He was transferred in dec from Oregon to Florida. Him being so faraway is the hardest challenge! We haven't got the phone calls up and running yet. I miss him like crazy! The other day i talked to someone, a guy friend ive known for 15 years. He planted a seed of doubt in my head, I've been trying so hard to ignore it, but it seems the more i try the harder it gets. Im battling loneliness, i hear all my girls talk about things they are doing with their man and i miss that, i want my love home. Im just feeling so weak. Need someone who understands what I'm going thru to talk to.
It is easy for people to try and plant doubt in our minds when we are feeling low and vulnerable. What did your friend say that caused you to be doubtful? Is your relationship with your man based on communication and trust? If your love is strong enough, you will make it through this, and be stronger for it.

I am sorry your man got transferred and hope that you are able to talk to him soon. Are you two married? Have you thought about moving to Florida, to be closer to him? I know that is a long ways, but if it would help keep your relationship strong, you might want to look into that. I have no clue what your situation is, but I hope you find a way to get through the next few years.

May I ask how you have been so strong all these years? I suggest you keep doing what you have always done and know that you are half way there.

Take a deep breath....do something nice for yourself. Trust that you are right where you are supposed to be, doing exactly what you are supposed to be doing.

Peace~
Old 04-29-2012, 07:58 PM

Thanked 1,865 Times in 892 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Whosane View Post
Ever since hes been locked up, I've been trying to keep myself busy. Going to school and trying to get stuff done for him are taking a toll on me. But thank goodness this is my last week of school than I'm out for a few weeks. I've been staying at my moms house, trying to stay to the same routine. But its kinda hard knowing everything that i do reminds me of him. I hope he comes home soon cause i need my p.i.c., my babe, my love, my king, my world to come home already!!! School ain't fun or interesting like when me and him use to do my homework together. He helped me learn so much!! I really need my love home with me but every time he calls me. I realize how much shit i need to get done before he comes home. And it'll be alot easier for us to be together. Ugh! I hate being away from him for so long! I feel lost without my Mr. by my side ;(
You are doing good by keeping busy....I hope you are able to relax once you are done with school for a few weeks.

It is hard when everything you do reminds you of your LO. The best thing you can do is jump in and get things accomplished, so when he does come home, you will feel you have done what you wanted to do.

Hun, you need to get a little more independant. It is not healthy to be so wrapped up in someone that you cannot do things without them. I know it is easier when they are here with us, but we must pick up our big-girl panties and do what we have to do.

If you keep busy like you have been, he will be home before you know it. Stay focused on your personal goals, do something nice for yourself and it will all work out.

Peace~
Old 04-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Staying True

I understand exactly how you feel. My boyfriend was a part of my everyday life. Day in and Day out he was there...Now its soo hard going back to life by myself. Im in school to but that doesnt seem to help..I just want to fast forward my life 5 years from now so we can be together.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juss me6
believe me i understand i dont know how you ladies do it. my man only has 2.5 yrs been in for 2.5 months i feel like im going insane
My man only has 3 and 3 months and I'm going crazy too... But I'm thinking it's cause I'm pregnant with kids... When I cry I feel better and think about how much he's worth the wait that's how I stay sane...