Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 04-23-2012, 08:38 PM

I miss my guy so much today, stupid idiot got in trouble and is on restriction until the end of the week. I know that he is hurting right now too. I just need to hear his voice so bad.... His daughter keeps saying Where's dada and points to the phone, its killing me. I have resigned myself to the fact that he is gone for awhile and that visits are gonna be rare due to visits only on weekends and I work all weekend, but what got me thru was that we could talk everyday......
The Following User Says Thank You to TezzRyane For This Useful Post:
ReRe&RaRa (01-02-2016)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2012, 10:52 AM

My heart is just broken. I'm almost 8months pregnant now so I'm sad for our daughter too. I can't even accept it. Going for an appeal. But, sorry everybody. We'll be ok.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:18 PM

We are certainly short timers in comparison to some. But I have not had my hubby at home since July 5th. His estimated transport to county is May 21st. I know that date is only an estimate and he will have to sit in county and wait to see the judge before he is released (that could be a few days or a week, who knows). Although I am trying hard not to let myself pick a date to count down to I cannot believe that he may be home on only about a month. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I hope he does well when he gets home everything would seem to indicate he has the ability to do just fine. I just wish it were late May already.
The Following User Says Thank You to flyaway For This Useful Post:
hubbyrespect (03-28-2013)
Old 04-24-2012, 08:15 PM
mi vida, mi alma!!

Tre months and one hour ago I asked to his sister: " when I will feel better?" I cry and every day is looks like I am waiting and waiting...maybe is not right say that but I feel locked out too. My life stopped February 10, I am trying to move on,some daysI enjoy but it is still hard because I miss him every day more and more..many people told me that I will feel better when I will start to visit him and that I will be ok!!! I started to ate this phrase " you will be ok" really? Why I feel that I want scream, I will feel better..when.you girls here are helping me a lot and I saw that at the same way I try to give strength to other girls somedays I need their strength. It's hard, I think too much sometimes..I want just him at home..I feel alone also when I stay with people. I am so sorry I should give you strength but today I feel your same feelings..I would run away forget about him..but my took my heart and I can't live without him..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turtle83 For This Useful Post:
kaytee4ever (07-19-2013), Mittens_Kittens (02-19-2016)
Old 04-24-2012, 09:14 PM

you know after 4 1/2 years you'd think id know how to deal with him being gone, that id kinda be used to it, but there are times when ALL i want to do is run to him, and tell him everything thats going on and just to lie in his arms! tonight is one of those nights, things havent been going too great lately at all! and i REALLY need him here with me through all of this, im sure what im going through doesnt even relate to what hes going through in prison....ugh its just overwhelming sometimes

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KaydensMommy756 For This Useful Post:
AYShellmire (02-02-2014), cregar (05-19-2012), kaytee4ever (07-19-2013), lesakay (04-01-2013), mrs.nielsen (11-04-2012), newtothisinariz (03-06-2017), Uzizitka (07-06-2013)
Old 04-24-2012, 09:22 PM
Banned

I'm crying over the posts on this thread.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:27 PM

I just posted to another thread and then found this one. But I just got off the phone with my babes. Tonight I just miss him so much. I hate constantly feeling like this cuz I feel like I'm not making it any better. But I really miss him. Especially at night. He could tell I was getting emotional on the phone too. And his comforting words just made me miss him even more. I had to vent on here cuz I know someone would better understand me on PTO than my friends and family. I just don't see how I'm gonna do this for so long but I know I don't want anybody else but my Mr.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. DM Brown For This Useful Post:
A.D. Wifey (07-24-2012), kaytee4ever (07-19-2013), LonleyD (03-29-2013), MissingMyJig (10-31-2012), newtothisinariz (03-06-2017), smokeysgurl (12-09-2012), ToyToya31383 (09-20-2013)
Old 04-24-2012, 09:40 PM

I miss my man so much he's been gone so long and finally got out one day it sux he had to go back I got to hold and touch my baby finally after all those letters and visits it didnt seem real now I'm right back where I was and the state of ky has him now I need him back in my life he is my everything fuck what everyone else says keep ridin for ya man it will all work out.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fancherswifey For This Useful Post:
DawnnBryan (01-29-2015), Igeewa (01-19-2015), kaytee4ever (07-19-2013), Kens wifey (09-13-2013), LadySapphire (04-30-2014), lhawkins12 (09-15-2013), mrsharris4 (10-10-2014), Oliver&Elsie (05-27-2017), Takeyia28 (03-31-2013), ToyToya31383 (09-20-2013), youngheart (06-25-2014)
Old 04-24-2012, 09:52 PM
*~His Angel~*

I miss him, like a crazy girl! I want him to be here with me so bad, to just feel his arms around me as we fall asleep. I want so bad to wake up and have him laying right besides me. I want to be able to pick up my phone and call him... Or text him just to say I love you. I want to go grocery shopping with him, I want to play with my son in the back yard with him. I miss him physically, emotionally, sexually... Every aspect possible. I just want to feel the comfort of his fingers intertwined with mine. To feel him brush the hair out of my face... To hear him say "good morning beautiful" 1st thing in the morning. I miss him, like super crazy. Sometimes I feel useless without him, lost, confused. I need him. I miss him.

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk
Antynini (03-30-2015), kaytee4ever (07-19-2013), Mittens_Kittens (02-19-2016), mrs.nielsen (11-04-2012), okiegyrl (05-14-2012), sweetness2829 (11-24-2012)
Old 04-25-2012, 10:00 PM

Default :(

This sucks
The Following User Says Thank You to christina88 For This Useful Post:
Antynini (03-30-2015)
Old 04-25-2012, 10:04 PM

I have cried for the past 3 days. I know how you feel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texas EZ Mom For This Useful Post:
Antynini (03-30-2015), Mittens_Kittens (02-19-2016)
Old 04-26-2012, 12:13 AM

Thanked 2,652 Times in 1,216 Posts

It's bad tonight. I miss him so much I feel like I'm losing my mind. It's no use trying to explain it. I don't have words. I can't stand this sometimes. I HATE this whole situation. God, I just miss him.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to countryzgirl For This Useful Post:
Antynini (03-30-2015), kaytee4ever (07-19-2013), Mittens_Kittens (02-19-2016)
Old 04-26-2012, 12:43 AM

Default Missin him!

Ladies I feel ya! I miss my hubby so bad and some days its almost unbearable. But after the incident we have had the past week I have so much to be thankful for. To make a long story short my hubby suffered a heart attack a week ago which was caused by a migrating cardiac stent. After two trips to the cardiologist and it was determined the stent was migrating and had to be removed ( plus it was determined it should have never been put in tobegin with as there is no clinical reason for him to have it) I have been in tears. My baby almost lost his life. I was terrified I was going to lose him. I have cried for days. He had surgery Tuesday and Praise God he is much better now. It is still going to take time for him to recover from all of this as he is still very weak. It hurts I couldn't be there with him and hold his hand. I have many photos of us together and I wear my wedding band with great pride. I am grateful he is my husband and we don't have much time left and he will be home soon! I love me some Boe

The Following User Says Thank You to Boandaisey For This Useful Post:
Antynini (03-30-2015)
Old 04-26-2012, 01:43 AM
Top Notch

Every minute. I cant wait to be laid up with my Boo makin babies. He's my world.
But Baby you, you make me better.

http://www.facebook.com/missdivacadillac
FB Friend me!
Old 04-26-2012, 04:49 AM

It's been real bad the past few days for me. I haven't received any mail in 5 days!! I hate this crap he is in the middle of placement from Alhambra to Lewis and I can't stand no phone calls and having to be patient to find out what unit he's going to so I can apply for visits!

I'm also kind of mad at him and that's the worst. Of course we all try to avoid arguing with our hunnies but it happens sometimes of course. It's the worst trying to tell somebody you're upset via snail mail I miss just letting him have it and then it being done by the end of the day. Now it seems to fester for days and days because letters are our only means of communication. Now I'm not getting any so who knows what's going on?? He could be at Lewis now and all my mail will get returned to me pointless postage pisses me off SO much. Despite all my frustration I just miss the sound of his voice even when he is saying things I don't like.

I miss his presence and the way he gets when we fight. He's so vulgar in general but with me he gets real flustered because he takes such great pains to talk to me like he would a queen even when I'm being a brat. The way he says "I apologize" every time he says the F word. It's terrible but it's fun to watch this big old' uncouth man go out of his way to love his ÜBER opposite. I just miss him being home. I miss just "being blah" with him watching movies in bed and goofing around. It's been a rough week ;(
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oil&WaterAZ For This Useful Post:
Antynini (03-30-2015), DrewsGirl480 (11-07-2014), kaytee4ever (07-19-2013), mrs.nielsen (11-04-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 01:58 PM

its been 2 years since ive seen him. I miss most the way his skin smells and his blue eyes. Though i talk to him everyday, its just not the same as seeing him and touching his hand. 5 more months till he comes home, 5 more months to hang in and hold on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mesha14 For This Useful Post:
Antynini (03-30-2015)
Old 04-26-2012, 03:31 PM

Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 PTOQ Editorial Team Member Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Winner 

Thanked 1,875 Times in 1,190 Posts

I just got back a few days ago from visiting him (we are MWI and he has since been released from prison however he is in Memphis TN and I am in Western Australia) and I already miss him like crazy. I am excited though as I am seeing him again end of June to spend the 4th of July and my birthday in America however it still feels like ages away and I miss the simple things

USA Green Card DV 2017 Lotto Winner for OC CN7**
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, forgetting that you are special too
Previous International - Long Distance - MWI Relationship
The Following User Says Thank You to shaunna For This Useful Post:
kaytee4ever (07-19-2013)
Old 04-26-2012, 03:47 PM
Account Closed

These last 2 months have been really hard...went from weekly visits to no visit in 11weeks.....I miss you so much babe and I thank god for everyday he has given us together but I will never be complete until the day your home and im in your arms forever! All the tears i shed are not from being miserable just from missing you! Cant wait spend this weekend with you MUAHHHH love you!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 03:53 PM

My husband has been in disciplinary seg. For 10mo. Well 2 days so they took phones away made them cordless so now ots 1x a week 15min. If that. I am so use to talking daily & 3hr on sat. (he is a porter so he got extra) I suppose I should feel lucky that we talked for this long so much but I feel heartbroken I miss his voice. I go from sad to angry to crying. Grrr!!
Old 04-26-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *EM-n-FM* View Post
These last 2 months have been really hard...went from weekly visits to no visit in 11weeks.....I miss you so much babe and I thank god for everyday he has given us together but I will never be complete until the day your home and im in your arms forever! All the tears i shed are not from being miserable just from missing you! Cant wait spend this weekend with you MUAHHHH love you!!!
I hear that! I used to drive approx. 140 miles every week and then back just to have a "video visit" which was the DUMB DUMB DUMBEST invention on the planet. I used to get to talk to him everyday for anywhere from at very LEAST 15 mins to 45 mins. a day even if it was 2 o'clock in the morning he ALWAYS called now, NADA. I miss him so much and this waiting crap, I'm just No GOOD at this I talk to his mom everyday and that helps a little. Luckily, I don't have a mother in-law from hell.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:20 PM

Default Missing him so much

I miss my fiance so freaking much that I hurt. Not a lot of people see it, but I feel it. I cry every night. No one knows that, until you guys knowing it. And it doesn't help that my decision to be with him is not supported by anyone in my family. My mom supports me, not my decision. I don't understand that. I just wish he could be here to hold me and let me know that no matter what everything is going to be okay and we will work through everything! I just want him home so badly! I'm a freaking nutcase without him, thats not okay.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myloveisstrong For This Useful Post:
Antynini (03-30-2015), kaytee4ever (07-19-2013)
Old 04-26-2012, 10:28 PM

I miss mine like crazy!!! I was left with 3 kids I figured I had this he had his 7 dogs moved to our home landlord was not having it. Needless to say were all moving he left county almost 3 months ago they keep moving him so I can only talk on phone I pray its only a few more weeks before I can see him. He is at forest Berry camp now so hopefully because so small approval will be faster. I am keeping the devil off my door step so keeping fingers crossed!!! Missing him lots!!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 05:01 PM
nicole

Default Feeling so down and feeling lost of hope

So my day has been a emotional one today n I'm trying my best to be strong, but I can't. I see everyone around me happy with their man n I'm here missing mine. I just wish i could never wake up until my man is home because just thinking of two more years with out him is driving me crazy. I just wanna start my life with him already n just be happy. I cant be happy right now becuz he is not here with me. I feel so jealous seeing everyone happy n enjoying their life with the person they love in I'm here feeling alone. I just wish god gave me the strength to be a strong woman that I need to be n hold on just two more years.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bribaby For This Useful Post:
kaytee4ever (07-19-2013), mrs.nielsen (11-04-2012)
Old 04-27-2012, 05:22 PM

i know how u feel. its like u look at couples kissing and holding hands around u and your like "damn i wish i had that right now" ): it sucks but i try to remind myself that i'll have that soon enough and ima cherish every minute of it <3 i have 14 months til i have my man home and its killing me. just know you'll have that sooner than later (:
Old 04-27-2012, 05:25 PM

Aww well it's only temporary he'll be home before you know it. Maybe you can visit him and get some hugs and kisses. lol