Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 03-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Banned
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,761 Times in 1,601 Posts

What? I finally found someone on PTO that is going to edgefield? Finally! My love is scheduled to go there soon as wel. He's been bugging me to find out if they have weights there or not?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 12:16 PM

Default Anyone had any contact from Edgefield?

Hi all! My ex is at Edgefield and my daughter has not heard from him in about 2 weeks and that is unusual! Has anyone had any contact from their loved ones at Edgefield or have any info about any lockdowns there? I called today, but all they told me was that the person that I needed to speak with was not there and to call back Sunday!!! I mean, really??? That doesnt do much to ease my 14-year-olds mind!!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:11 PM
HisFiveStarChick
Donation Award 

I know this is kinda late, but my BF is at Edgefield and I have been talking to him every other day...some of the people there are so rude...the person you spoke with was probably someone who didnt really want to be at work. I hope you hear something soon if you havent already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooleysgirl View Post
Hi all! My ex is at Edgefield and my daughter has not heard from him in about 2 weeks and that is unusual! Has anyone had any contact from their loved ones at Edgefield or have any info about any lockdowns there? I called today, but all they told me was that the person that I needed to speak with was not there and to call back Sunday!!! I mean, really??? That doesnt do much to ease my 14-year-olds mind!!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 06:51 AM

Thanks! We still havent heard from him. He did call my daughters phone week before last and she missed the call, so he called someone else and they told me that he said he was on lockdown and only had 5 minutes and that he would call back on Friday, but that was almost two weeks ago! I am really worried, but I cant get any kind of info!
Old 04-13-2010, 02:35 PM
HisFiveStarChick
Donation Award 

Talking

My hubby is at Edgefield...Feel free to PM me and I will share whatever info I can...
Old 05-12-2010, 08:16 PM
HisFiveStarChick
Donation Award 

Lightbulb FCI Edgefield

I searched the forums and didnt see any recent threads for Edgefield FCI ...I just wanted to setup a place where people who have connections to Edgefield could meet up, talk, arrange carpools, or whatever ...

I am fairly new to PTO...my name is Nikki and mt fiancee is currently at Edgefield...
Old 05-12-2010, 10:29 PM

yea there is not much out about it that i can find, my bf is there and he seems happier there, so far i've visited twice and visitation is pretty laid cool....i am not able to go often due to living 8 hours away but all in all its seems better than the usps

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly
Old 05-15-2010, 09:18 PM

my bf has been at edgefield camp for about a month. I sent in a visitation form and his counselor told him to tell me to redo it and get a background check. I dont have any felonies and have never served time but there are some drug convictions i'm worried about.
Old 05-16-2010, 01:41 AM

well my bf is at at the fci and not camp, i had no problems with my vi form, it was approved almost immediately, quicker than some of his family even...im sure if u have some previous drug charges or sumn on your background check it may take longer or be denies, idk tho....im wonder if the fci is on lockdown cuz i havent heard from my bf in 4 days and his family hasnt either...has me a lil worried.

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly
Old 05-17-2010, 01:12 AM
HisFiveStarChick
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveslady View Post
well my bf is at at the fci and not camp, i had no problems with my vi form, it was approved almost immediately, quicker than some of his family even...im sure if u have some previous drug charges or sumn on your background check it may take longer or be denies, idk tho....im wonder if the fci is on lockdown cuz i havent heard from my bf in 4 days and his family hasnt either...has me a lil worried.
@loveslady...my bf is at the fci also...I was planning to visit this weekend, but when I called on Friday, they told me that visitation had had been cancelled for the entire weekend due to them being on lockdown...I am not sure when it started or how long it will last...I hope not much longer because I am missing my honey!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzione For This Useful Post:
loveslady (05-17-2010)
Old 05-17-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzione View Post
@loveslady...my bf is at the fci also...I was planning to visit this weekend, but when I called on Friday, they told me that visitation had had been cancelled for the entire weekend due to them being on lockdown...I am not sure when it started or how long it will last...I hope not much longer because I am missing my honey!

Hey all! lockdown started on Wen. right after lunch. I got a letter that he was writting then and he said he had to go they had a early recall. When I didnt get a call Wen night I called up there and was told the facility was in lockdown. When I got the letter it made me so sad because he seemed to be in such good spirits and then to know it was Sat and they were still in lockdown!! Sunday they finally let them out to thier units to shower and make phone calls. I got to speak with him just a few minutes and he said it was over people being found with cell phones. How could someone even sneak in a cell phone is what I wonder. I mean lord the searches during visitation and all. Someone must be creative. But now it is Monday 2:30 and no word so I guess lockdown hasnt been lifted yet!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mominlove For This Useful Post:
Jazzione (05-18-2010), loveslady (05-17-2010)
Old 05-17-2010, 08:41 PM
HisFiveStarChick
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mominlove View Post
Hey all! lockdown started on Wen. right after lunch. I got a letter that he was writting then and he said he had to go they had a early recall. When I didnt get a call Wen night I called up there and was told the facility was in lockdown. When I got the letter it made me so sad because he seemed to be in such good spirits and then to know it was Sat and they were still in lockdown!! Sunday they finally let them out to thier units to shower and make phone calls. I got to speak with him just a few minutes and he said it was over people being found with cell phones. How could someone even sneak in a cell phone is what I wonder. I mean lord the searches during visitation and all. Someone must be creative. But now it is Monday 2:30 and no word so I guess lockdown hasnt been lifted yet!

Thanks for the update! I know I was really worried!
Old 05-17-2010, 09:21 PM

thanks for the update....i got a letter today jus saying they were on lock down but he said he didnt know why...i was wondering cuz things there seem alot more laid back than other places he's been, and he really hadnt complained about it much. im hoping it will end soon cuz i miss him and want to hear his voice....but i guess letter writing will have to do for now...hang in there everyone, it will b ova soon

Old 05-19-2010, 01:18 AM

Default Its ova yay!!!

LADIES THE LOCKDOWN IS OVA, FINALLY AFTER 6 LOOOONNNNGGG DAYS HOPE U ALL HAVE HEARD FROM YOUR LOVED ONES, HE CALLED YESTERDAY EVENING AROUND 6PM, TAKE CARE

The Following User Says Thank You to loveslady For This Useful Post:
Jazzione (05-20-2010)
Old 05-20-2010, 09:03 AM
HisFiveStarChick
Donation Award 

Quote:
LADIES THE LOCKDOWN IS OVA, FINALLY AFTER 6 LOOOONNNNGGG DAYS HOPE U ALL HAVE HEARD FROM YOUR LOVED ONES, HE CALLED YESTERDAY EVENING AROUND 6PM, TAKE CARE

YAy!!! Thank you for letting us know! Unfortunately, my honey is in the hole and I wont be getting a phone call, but at least I know I can go see him this weekend!!!!
Old 05-30-2010, 03:29 PM

Question fci edgefield

does anyone know if fci Edgefield is on lockdown....i havent heard from the bf since Tuesday and he said they were just coming off lockdown then, they seem to lockdown alot for every little thing. jus wondering if anyone knew why thanks

Old 06-04-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
yea there is not much out about it that i can find, my bf is there and he seems happier there, so far i've visited twice and visitation is pretty laid cool....i am not able to go often due to living 8 hours away but all in all its seems better than the usps

Hi I see you are in VA, that is where I am as well. I wanted to let you kow if you will be going to Edgefield for any visiations please get in touch with me and we could drive tofether to save on gas , jeep each other awake and such. If you are interested please let me know.

Michelle
Old 06-04-2010, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoesWife05 View Post
Hi I see you are in VA, that is where I am as well. I wanted to let you kow if you will be going to Edgefield for any visiations please get in touch with me and we could drive tofether to save on gas , jeep each other awake and such. If you are interested please let me know.

Michelle

Oh sorry, my husband is there at Edgefiled and will be ubtil late 2012
Old 06-10-2010, 06:52 PM

Hey Ladies!
My hubby has been in Edgefield just a little over a month. I am in Dallas-if there is anyone in the area that goes that way please send me a email maybe we can ride together or come up with something.Willing to spilt all exspenses.
@Jazzione thanks for getthing this started for Edgefield your right there is nothing on here about Edgefield
Jazzione (06-10-2010)
Old 06-11-2010, 10:24 AM

does anyone know if they are on lockdown, i havent gotten a call since may 31st and that is really unusual. i thought at first he was out of minutes but they have restarted since the 7th and still no call, i've gotten letters 3 this week to be exact and he didnt mention a lockdown (he told me previously that they lockdown alot there for almost anything) jus wondering its highly unlikely for him not to call.

Old 06-13-2010, 11:28 AM
HisFiveStarChick
Donation Award 

I havent heard anything about them being on lockdown and my hunny has been calling every other day like normal. Is it possible that he is in "the hole" and that is why he hasnt called you? Last month I was wondering why I hadnt heard from my hunny and when I went down for visitation, he came out in that bright orange jumpsuit and I knew right then why he hadnt called me...

Quote:
does anyone know if they are on lockdown, i havent gotten a call since may 31st and that is really unusual. i thought at first he was out of minutes but they have restarted since the 7th and still no call, i've gotten letters 3 this week to be exact and he didnt mention a lockdown (he told me previously that they lockdown alot there for almost anything) jus wondering its highly unlikely for him not to call.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:53 PM

thanks, turns out the hole was right, i didnt really think that was it cuz he hasnt been in trouble in a long time but hes out now and its back to normal for now

Old 06-18-2010, 06:43 PM

I have not heard anything about lockdown... my hubby calls every other day aswll and he calls on schedule.Have you tried to call and see if he was in/on lockup?? Hope all works out and he's not! .......
Old 06-23-2010, 01:09 PM
HisFiveStarChick
Donation Award 

Anyone heard any news from Edgefield?? I went for visit on Saturday and havent heard anything from my honey since...I know its probably nothing, but if anyone knows of any lockdowns or anything, please let me know!!
Old 06-23-2010, 02:26 PM

I dont know of any lockdowns, but I got a call this morning from my ex. Hope you hear something soon!!