Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: Did you agree to have the sex buddy?
No 864 89.16%
Yes 105 10.84%
Voters: 969. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2018, 12:29 PM

Mine is out now- I never had a sex buddy.
If he goes back in for any reason- then Im definitely getting one and he can deal with it.
I'm not doing that no sex for 2 years thing ever again
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nawlinsrainy For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (06-11-2018), lovinglife30 (03-24-2019), Sarianna (06-10-2018), Tinker8ell55 (03-25-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2018, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawlinsrainy View Post
Mine is out now- I never had a sex buddy.
If he goes back in for any reason- then Im definitely getting one and he can deal with it.
I'm not doing that no sex for 2 years thing ever again
i do not judge any 1..

but i sure would not do it.
That's just me.
I would dump him/break up first, and then we can see whoever we want, but i am one who can also go without alot of sex, or any sex, or making love etc for years lol been celibate a long time by choice, and i actually enjoyed it.
-

If i have to become celibate again i would, if he is worth it.

But i would just hope my guy wouldn't go back period! lol
but, things happen ya know. so i hear ya NAW.

I would not though, because i wouldn't expect him to do it to me nor put up with it lol but let's hope our guys don't return. Sadly... so many do. Adios.
Enjoy your evening PTO'ers....hugs and blessings...

Life is too short to "settle."

#Strength is Power.

#KnowyourWorth

T.A.A.S.(there are ALWAYS signs.)Don't ignore them.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:44 PM

Nope. I'm in love with him so I don't even want to look at other men. That's how I knew I was falling out of love with my ex, when I started looking around at other guys and thinking hmmmm....
Old 08-02-2018, 06:11 PM

I don't want anyone else. We have amazing email foreplay and phone sex. He feeds my soul and I surround him with closeness. My tough guy gets to be human wiith me. He can't wait to call. I am his and his alone.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:57 AM

Not even interested.
I havenít even seen my man since the day he was arrested, but we never broke things off. I still love him so much, and as far as I know, he still loves me.

Plus...he was simply the best. Our connection was outttta this world!!
So the thought of being with anyone else makes me sick.

Until I hear him say otherwise, I will wait.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:02 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 11,246 Times in 4,672 Posts

If my man told me he wanted a sex buddy that would be his choice as a single man. He would be single, as he would never see me again and the divorce papers would be in the post.
I will never be telling him that I want a sex buddy either, I love him he is my choice and I dont want anyone else putting their hands on me.

I respect the fact that others may feel differently its a very personal choice.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
100%Hiz (03-17-2019), WeepingWillow (03-10-2019)
Old 03-17-2019, 12:16 AM

He goes back and forth offering me the option. On one hand he hates that I’m lonely out here and has some insecurities so i think at times he thinks it would be better to give me permission to seek a sex buddy than to have me do it behind his back. Other times he gets intensely jealous at the idea and takes the offer back.

I don’t want anyone else. When he offers I just say, “okay.” When he takes it back i tell him “I wasn’t going to take you up on it anyway.” �� Sex without love seems pointless and I’m so deeply in love with my guy I ain’t looking anywhere else.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostsGirl For This Useful Post:
maytayah (03-17-2019), WeepingWillow (03-25-2019)
Old 03-22-2019, 06:30 PM

Yes I would do it if the situation was right and the right person. Lol!
But my situation is much different than most here probably anyway.
My buddy is married so he's slept with someone else the entire time I've been seeing him anyway. For what it is worth though- she's well aware of me and I am well aware of her so there's no sneaking. Everything is out in the open.
This lifestyle isn't for everyone and that's okay. I don't want anyone but him but would probably be open to sex with the right person while he's away possibly.
Like I said- this lifestyle isn't for everyone and that's fine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidebiotch For This Useful Post:
lovinglife30 (03-24-2019), Sarianna (03-23-2019)
Old 03-23-2019, 02:31 PM

My man said it's on but he really doesn't want it. I really don't want anyone else but him and I'm actually grossed out of anyone touching me but him. He has a long way to go and our phone sex is great so I really don't want a sex buddy
Old 03-24-2019, 03:58 AM
I♥my hubby!

I'm faithful. We both are.

Being intimate physically with someone else while your husband is away is just asking for trouble. God made sex for man and woman to enjoy in their marriage, and the emotions can get messy for a reason. It's meant to bring two people closer together.
It's easy to say you won't get emotionally close to this other person, but I've seen it happen a lot. And even when the women involved say they aren't emotionally attached, they sure act hurt and upset when it's over, which shouldn't be the case for someone that isn't emotionally involved.

I actually read a book once called "Evidence of love". There were these two neighbors, both with spouses and families, they went to the same church. Two of them decided to enter into a non-emotional, sex only affair, and after a time they ended it by mutual consent because one of them was catching feelings. What happened was the man's wife found out, and she attacked the other woman with an axe. The woman had to defend herself and killed the woman with an axe.
It's an extreme example, but it goes without saying that playing with fire, you're bound to get burned.
The Following User Says Thank You to charlotte98 For This Useful Post:
kellydavid410 (03-24-2019)
Old 03-24-2019, 04:03 AM
Embrace Your Wild ⭐️
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,783 Times in 2,077 Posts

Everyone is entitled to living their life as they please, making choices that feel comfortable to them as individuals and as a couple - if a couple mutually agrees on having sex buddies, that's fine as the decision is mutual & when openly discussed with the possible 3rd party entering the picture. Relationships, religion, sexual orientation and/or monogamy or not - these are all very personal decisions and no lifestyle is better than the other or morally "wrong". We can agree to disagree with our chosen lifestyles but let's rejoice the freedom of choice and remember we're all equal regardless of our choices. Love is love no matter what shape or form. Peace to all

Last edited by Sarianna; 03-24-2019 at 04:05 AM..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sarianna For This Useful Post:
Cleopatra95 (04-02-2019), dtmom2013 (04-22-2019), kellydavid410 (03-24-2019), lovinglife30 (03-24-2019), maytayah (03-24-2019), ricagem (07-19-2019)
Old 03-24-2019, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarianna View Post
Everyone is entitled to living their life as they please, making choices that feel comfortable to them as individuals and as a couple - if a couple mutually agrees on having sex buddies, that's fine as the decision is mutual & when openly discussed with the possible 3rd party entering the picture. Relationships, religion, sexual orientation and/or monogamy or not - these are all very personal decisions and no lifestyle is better than the other or morally "wrong". We can agree to disagree with our chosen lifestyles but let's rejoice the freedom of choice and remember we're all equal regardless of our choices. Love is love no matter what shape or form. Peace to all
I agree. It's a personal issue and everyone has the choice to do what works for them. If the couple is ok with it then I don't see the problem.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kellydavid410 For This Useful Post:
maytayah (03-24-2019), Sarianna (03-26-2019)
Old 03-26-2019, 06:18 PM

NO! Wasnt offered (hubby dont play that!), but I wouldnt do that even if it was.. I cant picture anyone but my man touching me. Luckily we only have a few months left but he almost got 10 years and that wouldnt have changed a thing. Im 10000% committed to him and only him, regardless if hes behind bars or not, I dont want anyone else <3
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenF For This Useful Post:
kellydavid410 (03-27-2019)
Old 03-26-2019, 10:24 PM

He doesn't like sharing his milk and cookies (me), I'm not interested in sharing his milk and cookies with no other dude. My choice and he knows I'd wouldn't step out my lane with a side dude. My loyalty is with him and forever with him. If the next is find with it by all means it's your choice, gotta do what works for you best...your wants and needs! As long as both parties are fine with it and has been discussed.
The Following User Says Thank You to keywii For This Useful Post:
kellydavid410 (03-27-2019)
Old 05-21-2019, 10:21 PM

Def waiting for my man. The best way I explain it to people who think Iím crazy to wait..... itís like buying a car part lol one part is hella expensive wonít rust wonít leak itís a perfect fit and itís on backorder... thereís a cheaper part ready to go but over time itís going to crack under pressure start to leak and need to be replaced.... I rather wait for the right part....
The Following User Says Thank You to MrsDClermont For This Useful Post:
kellydavid410 (05-22-2019)
Old 05-22-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDClermont View Post
Def waiting for my man. The best way I explain it to people who think Iím crazy to wait..... itís like buying a car part lol one part is hella expensive wonít rust wonít leak itís a perfect fit and itís on backorder... thereís a cheaper part ready to go but over time itís going to crack under pressure start to leak and need to be replaced.... I rather wait for the right part....

A perfect analogy for a "warehoused" love one!
The Following User Says Thank You to WaitingWilkes For This Useful Post:
MrsDClermont (05-22-2019)