Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 09-11-2006, 09:36 PM

Default If he cheated on you outside of jail-why wont he admit he cheated on you while hes in

If he cheated on your outside of jail, why wont he admit he cheated on you while hes in jail?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Account Closed

Thanked 3,404 Times in 1,209 Posts

Most people never admit they cheated. But if a person is sitting in jail, I would guess he wouldn't admit it because he is afraid that you would leave him. I'm wondering why you need him to "admit it" if you already know he did it?
Old 09-11-2006, 10:05 PM

I agree. Right now the only thing he wants is peace of mind knowing your going to be there. If your willing to stick it out, you must realize how hard it is on him now. I know its hard on us...but trust me, when they get out you get a well deserved break. As well as a lot of attention and cuddling!

Breathe.....
.....Believe
Crystal & Aaron

"No one said it'd be easy....
...they just knew it would be worth it!"
Old 09-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Yes I'm back! :)
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,189 Times in 497 Posts

I'm going to agree with June and say some men not all mind you will not admit to anything while in jail/prison, if they did they would risk the chance of loosing their supporter.

Get well soon David! You are in our thoughts
Old 09-12-2006, 07:13 AM

I'm really going to go out on a limb here....I've been reading all your posts and in my opinion you're hanging on to something that wasn't there in the first place. You had been "together" 4 months 2 of which he was locked up. He cheated on you, he didn't ask you to wait, to my understanding his family doesn't like you, he gets others to get him things, meanwhile you are stuck putting $$$ on his books. To me I think that you are trying to be there for him now to kinda force a relationship. And believe me that is the worst thing to do while someone is in jail! You're putting yourself out there to get used!! Be careful and look deeper into the situation!

Last edited by Porters Baby; 09-12-2006 at 07:20 AM..
Old 09-12-2006, 08:08 AM

Default Gonna have to 2nd this one...

Having recently seen the light myself, I have to say watch out!!!
Take care of yourself and respect yourself first and foremost. I made a lot of mistakes in the name of love, but I have learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porters Baby
I'm really going to go out on a limb here....I've been reading all your posts and in my opinion you're hanging on to something that wasn't there in the first place. You had been "together" 4 months 2 of which he was locked up. He cheated on you, he didn't ask you to wait, to my understanding his family doesn't like you, he gets others to get him things, meanwhile you are stuck putting $$$ on his books. To me I think that you are trying to be there for him now to kinda force a relationship. And believe me that is the worst thing to do while someone is in jail! You're putting yourself out there to get used!! Be careful and look deeper into the situation!

Old 09-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Outlaw's honey girl

Why would you think that he is cheating on the inside? If you know it and he's just denying it, then decide if you want to live with that. Lying and cheating don't work for me so if I had the facts and not just the word of a bunch of haters around me, I'd be gone. I wouldn't care why he wouldn't admit it. Lies by omission are still lies.

Old 09-12-2006, 01:38 PM

i think he won't admit he's cheating now b/c it'll be harder for him to convince you to stay. he was probably more likely to admit to infidelity while he was out b/c he knew he could call you whenever, come see you & talk about the issue, etc whereas now if he admitted he was cheating you could easily let him go by just not picking up his calls, not returning letters, and he'd really have no other avenue of convincing you to stay.

Old 09-12-2006, 02:02 PM

I totally agree with Portersbaby here. I have seen your other posts/threads and you know in your heart that he is not the man for you. Why do you continue to torture yourself? Why do you continue to allow yourself to be hurt?
You have got to pull yourself up, walk away, and move on with finding you again. YOU ARE IMPORTANT. YOU DO HAVE VALUE. And that is not something that you will find by expecting it to come from someone who does NOT have your best interests at heart.
I'm sorry if this sounds mean or cold. I honestly don't want to come across that way. But I hope it helps you see the light.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rairai
If he cheated on your outside of jail, why wont he admit he cheated on you while hes in jail?
If he cheated on me outside of prison, I wouldn't be sitting here waiting for him.

I'm guessing the only reason why a man/woman would not tell their spouse is because, the money, visits, letters, support & the whole nine yards may stop.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:22 PM
Account Closed

I'm Lost!

KarrieMI
Old 09-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Always and Forever

I think yall may have scared RaiRai off. Be gentle shes hurting and confused it sounds like. We ALL make mistakes in relationships its just something we have to figure out on our own. but....
if my boyfriend had cheated on me before he went in and we had only been together 2 months then i may have to rethink what i was doing and was it really going to be worth it in the end

He's Home!!!!
Old 09-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Considers the source...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RML
I think yall may have scared RaiRai off.
No, this is just usually what happens...a thread gets started, and then...nothing......

Good points though porters baby, good points

Last edited by RAG4LIFE; 09-12-2006 at 04:20 PM..
Old 09-12-2006, 04:16 PM
tkeefoverstrugglingmom

I hope she wasn't scared off. There has been alot of good advice for her to take into consideration. She is probably a very good hearted person that needs to find someone that is worth having her. I don't think 2 months is a real investment in any relationship to put up with what we do as the ones waiting. I wouldn't.

If your still there, good luck and really take all that we say in a non-judgmental way. We mean well.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:16 AM

I'm sorry if my previous post was taken the wrong way. Some people just need to hear it raw. And i mean I'm on the outside looking in so I DON'T know the whole situation only what is written. But you continue to write post talking about he hasn't contacted you w/e w/e. So I can only assume. I hang out with pretty much all guys and I know how they work pretty well. My advice write one final letter see what's good with him and if he doesn't write back or call then, charge it to the game. If this is what you really want Good Luck!
Old 05-23-2019, 01:08 AM
Account Closed

it's hard to admit, you cheated especially if it's with another man��