Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 06-10-2018, 08:41 AM
Coopers disciple

Default Need info: Butner FMC (Federal Medical Center) Cadre Program

My most favourite and unfortunately incarcerated person asked me for some info about the Butner FMC in North Carolina because the cadre he is currently at will be shut down and now he's looking for a good place to transfer too, and he really, really wants to stay in a cadre. So he asked me this:

"Please look up and research whatever you can find on Butner FMC (Federal Medical Center - I think). It's another cadre program. They work at a hospital supporting it, helping to run it smoothly for the terminally ill prisoners that get sent there, as well as other serious medical cases (to the best of my knowledge).

Once this place shuts down, I'd like to stay in a cadre program.

So see what the prison wives/girlfriends/family say about it on their blogs and what not. Whatever useful info you can dig up, please.

- How much do cadre get paid?
- Did pay get cut recently like it did at other prisons?
- What sort of cadre jobs do inmates work?
- What sort of issues/problems do they have? (Cadre doesn't employ active gang members, thank God, so those knuckleheads shouldn't be working there)

Things like that, and whatever else you can think of."

The official pages don't tell me much and he's especially interested in the NC one, so if anyone here knows soemthing, please let me know <3
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2019, 09:10 AM

Default Cadre Program Butner NC

Hi. I wanted to know if you found anything about Butner Cadre Program. If so what did you find and could you share some links please?

How’s your husband doing? Did he get appropriate placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
My most favourite and unfortunately incarcerated person asked me for some info about the Butner FMC in North Carolina because the cadre he is currently at will be shut down and now he's looking for a good place to transfer too, and he really, really wants to stay in a cadre. So he asked me this:

"Please look up and research whatever you can find on Butner FMC (Federal Medical Center - I think). It's another cadre program. They work at a hospital supporting it, helping to run it smoothly for the terminally ill prisoners that get sent there, as well as other serious medical cases (to the best of my knowledge).

Once this place shuts down, I'd like to stay in a cadre program.

So see what the prison wives/girlfriends/family say about it on their blogs and what not. Whatever useful info you can dig up, please.

- How much do cadre get paid?
- Did pay get cut recently like it did at other prisons?
- What sort of cadre jobs do inmates work?
- What sort of issues/problems do they have? (Cadre doesn't employ active gang members, thank God, so those knuckleheads shouldn't be working there)

Things like that, and whatever else you can think of."

The official pages don't tell me much and he's especially interested in the NC one, so if anyone here knows soemthing, please let me know <3