Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WEST VIRGINIA > West Virginia General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

West Virginia General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in West Virginia that do not fit into any other West Virginia sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 04-26-2019, 06:02 AM

Default Looking for info on Denzil Adkins Moundsville W. Va Penitentiary (1975?)

Denzil Adkins was sent to moundsville w va penitentiary in 1975(?) from Roxane co w va I heard he had passed away while in prison I would like to find out if this is so and would like to know where he is buried any help or info on Dee would b greatly appreciated thank you in advance ✌️ & 💜
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2019, 06:50 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,838 Times in 16,504 Posts

Hi Debbie, I don't have any info about your friend, but I do want to welcome you to PTO

I did move your post and give you your own thread in the West Virginia forum. We sometimes have folks that post in this forum about Moundsville, are looking for someone that was there, and/or had been incarcerated there themselves. Hopefully someone will be along that can help you find answers.

patchouli, PTO Admin