Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > LOUISIANA > Louisiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Louisiana General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Louisiana that do not fit into any other Louisiana sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 07-14-2017, 12:32 PM

Default Getting write ups for going to sick call; How can I get him transferred?

my brother is at avollias correctional center in cottonport, la. hes been there for 20 so years for purse snatching. hes going up for parole at the end of august next month. he is getting write ups from the nurse for going to sick call for no good reasons. he was at sick call and was talking to the nurse about gettting poroled, the nurse started writtig him up for no reason. he filled complaints and now the prison peaple are messing with him really bad. ruining his chance to get out on parole. he wants me to get him transford to dixon correctional center. i dont know how to do these things, i need help, can u please help me? my email is (email removed as per PTO Policy) (Phone # removed as per PTO Policy) please help my brother

Last edited by LifeTraveler; 07-14-2017 at 03:27 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2017, 03:32 PM
Crazy Cajun Super Moderator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member PTO Super Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 18,742 Times in 7,284 Posts

I'm sorry that your brother is going through this. About the only way he is going to get a transfer is to get a lawyer involved.

Old 07-14-2017, 09:26 PM

Thanked 1,731 Times in 693 Posts

You might try reaching out to a prison ministry group that is in the area. I found this one that goes to Avoyelles Men on Thursday night to do a class. Maybe they have a suggestion on who to talk to about this issue. Scott Guillory is the Outreach person.
http://www.innerfaithpm.org/#/home/contact-innerfaith

Good luck & I hope you hear good news soon.