Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Aaron's Love

Talking Florida -- Federal / Male / 36 / Photos

Ronald Hammons Register# 96897-004
USP COLEMAN 1, US PENITENTIARY
PO BOX 1033
Coleman, FL 33521

Currently incarcerated in United States Penitentiary at Coleman, FL. Looking to make new friends and re-connect with old. Please hit me up - I can get mail - my address is listed above. I can email through corrlinks.com, I just need your email address.

I'll make it home one day. I played the game and I lost - over and over again. I won't front, I chose the game in order to survive - as a man can't do that on bread and water alone. I was surviving when I started selling drugs and stepped off into the game. I wanted the big fast money, clothes, jewels, fly whips and shit and thats how I got here today. It's crazy cause I was always told i would be here. Anyways, for my actions the consequence is being buried alive in prison for the next 10 years, but I'll never give up . But on some real shit I'm glad you looked me up and I would love to here from you! I also have access to email so if you want to private message me your email address - we can stay in contact that way too!
Thanks, Ronnie

***Ronnie is my husband's cousin and he is a really sweet guy. He's lonely and just looking to have some friends to correspond with. He has some family, but they don't stay in contact except my husband and myself. You won't be sorry!***
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RONNIE DRIVING.jpg (66.1 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg RONNIE FISHING.jpg (64.5 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg RONNIE FISHING IN THE POOL.jpg (82.6 KB, 84 views)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread