Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of New Jersey, including lockdowns.

Old 11-18-2006, 12:33 PM

Default news from gycf?

Hi... my fiance is currently an inmate at GYCF aka YARDVILLE, and i'm getting worried b/c i haven't heard from him in 2 days. Even if we don't actually talk, he always calls a few times a day just to let me know he's okay.. has anyone heard anything about any fights at Yardville or anything like that? God forbid, if something happened, they would have to contact me, since I am listed as his emergency contact, right?

any info would be much appreciated..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Kevinswife4ever

I went and seen my husband today and the phone system is down..no one can call home..i was getting worried last night too when he didnt call because he calls everyday even when there is no money on the phone just so i can say i love him so i definitely got worried and plus they are always calling codes and locking them down but yeah its just the stupid phones again, i will keep you posted ...

Old 11-18-2006, 09:41 PM

thank you so much... none of my friends understand how much i worry when i don't hear from him, its nice to not feel so alone in this... now i will actually sleep tonight!
thanks again!!