Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TENNESSEE > Tennessee Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Tennessee Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Tennessee Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 05-14-2019, 08:39 AM

Default Why can't I receive inmate phone calls from Whiteville?

Help!!! My boyfriend was at Bledsoe then was transferred to Whiteville correctional. I’ve had no problems with recieving calls from him until now. When he got to Whiteville they asked for a list of numbers to call. He put me and his parents, his parents work but when they put my phone number in they tell him that it doesn’t work that “I may have blocked him”. Which isn’t even possible I haven’t recieved one call. And when I try to call the prison facilities number the phone doesn’t even ring and says “wireless caller not available”. I’m so confused and frustrated on what to do. Is it my phone service or a problem on there end? I need advice please ):
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2019, 09:31 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 34,824 Times in 16,058 Posts

Whiteville is a private prison (CoreCivic): found the following on TN DOC's Offender Phone Account page:

Quote:
*Three CoreCivic prisons, Hardeman County Correctional Facility (HCCF), Trousdale Turner Correctional Center (TTCC) and Whiteville Correctional Facility (WCFA) use a different service. For HCCF and WCFA, go to Inmate Calling Solutions, LLC or call 888-506-8407 or email customer@ICSolutions.com. For TTCC, go to Praeses Correctional Services or call 800-333-8856.

https://www.tn.gov/correction/sp/off...e-account.html

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-14-2019), GingerM (05-15-2019)