Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old Today, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4my love View Post
😮 12 hours how did you manage that? I'm glad though, you must have really needed to let your body rest
Take care of ya self mommy ok
I've been saying that I was gonna start yogo n guess what popped up on my YouTube home page?
A yogi vid! Insha Allah, I start today after I pray
Since the last lock down i havent been getting much sleep in general and all my patients at work constantly tell me i look tired so i had an amazing afternoon with my little girl, a yummy dinner and ended up taking a warm bath with her i put her to sleep around 9 pm and she fell right to sleep around 10 i started going through my phone and happend to find a voice message my sister had taken of me and him on the phone she only took 2 min of it mind you this was way back in january, that helped me sooooo much i needed to hear him and his laugh <3 guess in a sence that and his pictures relaxed me a lot i fell right to sleep with my little one and we both slept in through this morning Thank God i needed this rest i feel like new and happy that tomorrow is already Sunday and Monday is around the corner <3 i always look at our pics and pictures of our princess when shes doing her goofy stuff that he loves soo much. Its hard but itll all be worth it <3 thats awesome anything that keeps our mind easy and relaxed !! :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yennifer711 For This Useful Post:
Anne.Lavidaloca (Today), fbopnomore (Today)
Sponsored Links