Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Ohio should be posted here.

Old 11-28-2004, 09:42 PM

Default Need some HELP, Husband in for 6 mos

Hi my name is Kim
O.K. My husband was sentence to 6 mos in prison(stated term) The Judge said he would conciter a judicial release in 60 to 90 days. Then will have to go to a CBCF. He will have to go there even if he does the 6 mos. Now, In this case, will the judge give a judiacial release. He was convicted of him crime after a P.V. We was under the standing that he would not of gotten convicted of his origanal crime over a P.V. Can some one help us. We are all new to this. His attorny said she would file in 30 days of him in priosn. Does that also include the recieving center? Will he be put in a parent prison? We are hoping that the judge releasees him because he has a F5. And he really needs the rehab at the CBCF.
This is his first offence. Never been in trouble and never been in prison. What is his chances?
Thank you all for your time.

We have been together for 7 years and married for 4. We have a 3 year old girl together and he has a 9 year old too. Need some HELP to get him the help he needs, insteed of prison. How can I convince the judge that the CBCF is the help he needs
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2004, 10:46 PM
Banned

Hi Kim, First off Welcome to PTO and Especially to the Ohio thread

I am also from Ohio actually I live in Cincinnati. First off, what is the crime your husband did after he was P.V.? Sorry, I am clueless with the whole system and how much time and all. So your husband already had his Sentencing and all right? I would think that maybe he will do all his time at CRC (Reception Center) because if its only for 6 months. It seems like the Judge gave your husband the Shock Program.. so he may be heading to a parent prison other than CRC to have your husband see what REAL prison will be like if he keeps going down the road he was already heading on... Just tell your husband to keep to hisself and don't do anything that will get himself into trouble. He'll be fine in there he'll probably have to stand up for hisself like the first week in there because of the whole respect and knowning that you can handle yourself in there. I tell ya gurl my husband is a crack addict and I begged and everyone I knew begged the Judge to send my husband to Rehab rather than Prison but the judge already made up his mind way before we all walked in that courtroom. My husband is getting the best recovery help in there he is in a wonderful Drug Rehab and Prison saved his life..So either way my husband is getting help! Good luck and Hang in there gyrl. I wished my husband got only 6 months you should be lucky thats all he got gyrl...My husband got 5 years this is his first offense too , his first time being in Prison...I hope someone can come in here can help ya more on the questions you have to be answer because like I said I am clueless about the whole System..But I do know is Ohio is Strict as Hell!
Old 11-28-2004, 10:51 PM
waiting for my heart

welcome to PTO. I will send prayers for your husband and family. Don't have an answer to help you with I am sorry
Old 12-02-2004, 11:39 AM
Coast2Coast PTO Member

I have no answers for you, but I wanted to welcome you tp PTO!!! I'm sure someone can come around and help you out!!!!! Sometimes it just takes longer than others!!
Old 12-04-2004, 09:48 AM
Prayerful Ohio Member
Donation Award 

(((Toms Wife 4Ever))) Welcome to PTO & the Ohio Forum... I don't have the answers for you but (((BrennansAngel))) made some good points. Try to keep your head up. And keep communication open. Tom will need your support now more than ever. Prayers are sent to you both.

"...for this too shall pass..."