Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > Australia / New Zealand Prison & Criminal Justice Topics > Australia/ NZ General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Australia/ NZ General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat General Topics & Discussions dealing with Aus/NZ prisons, local laws & legal issues etc. If it doesn't fit into any other Aus/NZ forum post it here!

Old 06-25-2012, 04:00 AM
I <3 you.

Default Can't wait to see him tomorrow!!

Just thought i'd write down my thoughts. I can't wait to see my guy tomorrow <3 I even bought a new dress today its going to be freezing tomorrow oh well I want to look my best because I know he appreciates me looking good for him.

I can't wait until he is released. I try and not look too far ahead. I just try and enjoy now as tomorrow is never promised.

I see my guy once a week. how often does everyone else see there LO's??

Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Banned

Aww!! Hope you have the best day with your partner!!

I see my husband twice a week- every sat & sun

Sent from my iPhone
Old 06-27-2012, 12:32 AM
I <3 you.

yes i had a great visit. he opened up more then ever which is good which means he is trusting me even more with what he is telling me

Old 06-27-2012, 12:41 AM

I have just booked flights to see my darling son in 17 days. I haven't seen him since March [he is in Sydney and I am in New Zealand]. This time I am driving to Auckland to catch a flight. If I go from the international airport closest to home I can only get one day for a visit [no bending of the rules!], as the flights only go Tuesday and Saturday. I can't wait!!!
Hope your visits go well.
KIA KAHA...stand strong
Old 06-27-2012, 06:23 AM
I <3 you.

how come your son is in a prison in Australia?? Is he from NZ?? If so I would've of thought they would've extradited him back.

I hope your visit is a good one. wow 3 months ago was the last visit you must be dying to see him and wrap your arms around him and give him a big kiss

my guy got my letter today which responded to his letter which said I wanted to be with him and he feels the same way. after four months both our feelings are now out in the open and when i go visit now there is no holding back on how i feel about him i'm so happy

Old 06-28-2012, 02:06 AM
Donation Award 

Noeleen - I am so pleased to hear you are going for another visit. Really sux they will still only let you have the one visit, but it wouldn't hurt to ask if you could have 2. Just cos they said no last time, we all know things can change...

Lauren87 - Great news that things are out in the open and you can move on with things. Such a relief. I wish you both the very best for the future. This difficult time will pass and you have the whole rest of your lives to enjoy :-)
Old 06-28-2012, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by number8 View Post
noeleen - i am so pleased to hear you are going for another visit. Really sux they will still only let you have the one visit, but it wouldn't hurt to ask if you could have 2. Just cos they said no last time, we all know things can change...

Lauren87 - great news that things are out in the open and you can move on with things. Such a relief. I wish you both the very best for the future. This difficult time will pass and you have the whole rest of your lives to enjoy :-)
i'm hoping to get two days this time..i am not flying from the airport closest to my home , which has flights tuesday and saturday, but going from auckland so can fly friday-back monday and get the whole weekend...more expensive, but the only option so that i get to see more of him!
Hope all is well with you xxxxx
Old 06-28-2012, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren87 View Post
how come your son is in a prison in Australia?? Is he from NZ?? If so I would've of thought they would've extradited him back.

I hope your visit is a good one. wow 3 months ago was the last visit you must be dying to see him and wrap your arms around him and give him a big kiss

my guy got my letter today which responded to his letter which said I wanted to be with him and he feels the same way. after four months both our feelings are now out in the open and when i go visit now there is no holding back on how i feel about him i'm so happy
Hi, Lauren
I am looking forward to seeing my son in just over two weeks...we talk 3-4 times a week, but just to see him and hold him will be great.
His crime was committed in Australia where he has lived for many years..NZ does not have a prisoner transfer agreement... so that is why he is in prison in Sydney.. My husband or I visit whenever we can afford the flights.
I'm praying that all goes well for you and your man.
Kia Kaha..stand strong
Old 06-30-2012, 04:37 PM

Glad you had a great visit I see my boyfriend once a week on a Sunday but he's back at PPP so I've seen him twice this week - going in today :-)
Old 06-30-2012, 08:15 PM
I <3 you.

noeleen - Hi, Lauren

that sucks that there is no prisoner transfer agreement. i hope your visit goes well all the best

elisha - how come your bf is back at PP?? i visit every Tuesday. can't wait only two sleeps away lol. you must love it though being able to see him twice a week

Old 06-30-2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren87
Just thought i'd write down my thoughts. I can't wait to see my guy tomorrow <3 I even bought a new dress today its going to be freezing tomorrow oh well I want to look my best because I know he appreciates me looking good for him.

I can't wait until he is released. I try and not look too far ahead. I just try and enjoy now as tomorrow is never promised.

I see my guy once a week. how often does everyone else see there LO's??
Lauren that's so cute!! I do the same thing. If its cold oh well least he gets to see what he likes! The trick is to mix it up a bit and remember what clothes he liked so you can wear it again in a few weeks!!
I see mine 3 times a week at the moment
we'll find somewhere.
I see the same stars in the same sky
shining down on you,
I'll be looking up from wherever I am
and it's you I'll see if you're looking too.

Dum spiro, spero
Old 07-01-2012, 04:03 AM

He's back there because he FINALLY after 12 weeks got his cast off! His wrist is fully healed now so he should be back to Barwon this week sometime. So much stuffing around and back to once a week visits! Port Philip is just so busy it's unbelievable. I was going Wednesdays and Sundays. On Sundays I was waiting close to 2 and a half hours!! I'll miss the quick 20 minute drive though ha!
Old 07-01-2012, 04:19 AM
I <3 you.

Standbyhim1 - he tells me that I look good which is great. I told him I only make an effort when I see him unless I go out clubbing or something but day to day I don't dress up or put makeup on etc. Elisha - how come you had to wait two and a half hours?? Did u get there before 9am?? As far as I knew visits are 9-11.30 on Sunday unless your guy is in different part of the prison.

Old 07-01-2012, 04:37 AM

I have a wardrobe full of new dresses, that I have bought with visits in mind. They arent super short or anything, summer type nice ones. And in my locker i have jeans and trainers - lol! I left a 10 year relationship to be with my man, we only got a few months together until he was taken away, but before I wasn't allowed to wear dresses.

So i totally smiled when I saw your post
Old 07-01-2012, 05:45 AM
lozzy

Hi Guys, can someone please teach me how to ask a question. I wanna know some info about loddon prison in victoria? I only know how to reply on someone elses question lol!
Help PLEASE ?
Old 07-02-2012, 07:55 AM
I <3 you.

becky7722 - i'm glad my post made you smile. it's now another week past and im visiting him tomorrrow this time though i didnt buy a new dress oh well i'll just have to try and rustle something out of my wardrobe.

your lucky though that you have heaps of dresses i on the other hand feel i have hardly anything to wear

its a shame your previous partner didnt let u wear dresses. at least now your man likes and appreciates you looking nice for him.

Old 07-02-2012, 09:05 AM

Noeleen i hope your visit turns to 2 and that you both enjoy. i know how hard it is being away from your child and the expense of flying to visit. my girl was in prison in NSW and i live in WA but she has been out for almost 7 months now and is now living with me here in WA.

wishing everyone all the best on their visits.

The Following User Says Thank You to carinas For This Useful Post:
Noeleen (07-04-2012)
Old 07-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by syar01 View Post
Hi Guys, can someone please teach me how to ask a question. I wanna know some info about loddon prison in victoria? I only know how to reply on someone elses question lol!
Help PLEASE ?
Click to "Forum " tab... Scroll down the page until you can click "Australian and New Zealand Prison Forums"... Scroll down and click "Victoria" ... then scroll on that page down to a blue tab that says "New Thread" ... it will be at the bottom of the thread page and you can start a new thread in any one of the forums the same way. Good luck and welcome Jenni

Old 07-03-2012, 02:15 AM
lozzy

Thank you so much jenni, you have been a very big help
Old 07-03-2012, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carinas View Post
Noeleen i hope your visit turns to 2 and that you both enjoy. i know how hard it is being away from your child and the expense of flying to visit. my girl was in prison in NSW and i live in WA but she has been out for almost 7 months now and is now living with me here in WA.

wishing everyone all the best on their visits.
I am waiting on a reply from those in charge..I can see no reason why they would not permit me to have both days as it is the normal visiting time for others..I look forward to every minute that I can spend with him.
How awesome that your daughter is in WA with you. Is all as you hope it to be? My thoughts and love are with you both.
Kia Kaha
Noeleen
Old 07-03-2012, 06:50 AM
I <3 you.

Wow am I pissed off today. Rock up to PPP and no visits from 12pm I swear I didn't see anything last week about no visits and my guy didn't mention anything to me This sucks I miss him so much

Old 07-05-2012, 03:55 AM

Yay!!! I have confirmation that I have all day Saturday and Sunday for visiting next week...hope we don't run out of things to talk about!!! It will be so great to just chat about family , and what is going on in all our lives, and just to hug him and see that he is okay..what more could a mother want!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Noeleen For This Useful Post:
gexayu (07-05-2012)
Old 07-05-2012, 04:11 AM
Donation Award 

Noeleen that is SO GREAT!!! so very pleased for you both :-)
Old 07-08-2012, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Standbyhim1 - he tells me that I look good which is great. I told him I only make an effort when I see him unless I go out clubbing or something but day to day I don't dress up or put makeup on etc. Elisha - how come you had to wait two and a half hours?? Did u get there before 9am?? As far as I knew visits are 9-11.30 on Sunday unless your guy is in different part of the prison.
Protection visits are Sunday morning - I go Sunday afternoon for the mainstream visits which are WAY too crowded! I got there just after 1 and there were already a room full of people ha! It was crazy, I ended up getting in at 3.20 just before visits closed! We had an hour visit
Old 07-08-2012, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Wow am I pissed off today. Rock up to PPP and no visits from 12pm I swear I didn't see anything last week about no visits and my guy didn't mention anything to me This sucks I miss him so much
Lockdown is usually every second week at PPP. There's visits this Wednesday morning and afternoon as far as I'm concerned