Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Ohio should be posted here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2004, 05:24 PM
Prayerful Ohio Member
Donation Award 

Cool Ohio PB...Wait or NOT Wait?

My husband is scheduled to go before the Ohio Parole Board in less than 3yrs (Rodney casually reminded me today during our visit) I can recall how long away that sounded back in 1996 (the year I committed to waiting with him for the duration). God knows I didn't think I was strong enough to survive this struggle. But I did know that through God's Grace, ALL things are possible.

I don't like the idea of my husband's release being at the mercy of the PB. But I have enough faith in GOD, to know that whatever happens, HE will provide us with the courage & strength to keep on going. When you're dealing with an indefinite sentencing, anything can happen.

I suppose I posted this to remind myself that time never stops and that each day that passes, I'm one day closer to whatever their decision may be. And that, I DID NOT come this far to leave NOW. Just a thought

"...for this too shall pass..."
Sponsored Links