Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Fire Camps
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Fire Camps Topics, Discussions and Information relating to California Fire Camps.

Old 06-05-2017, 02:29 PM

Default Susanville Fire Camp Training, need info on Family Visits

Hello,

My husband is being recommended for transfer to this prison for Fire camp training. I would like to know about the family visits, can we bring our own food for those? Can we bring our own food at a weekend visit? How do the visits and family visits work? Can we bring our own blankets, pillow cases, and towels?

Thank you
Old 06-13-2017, 04:53 PM

does anyone get family visits that are on here at this fire camp?
Old 11-12-2017, 08:25 PM

Hello does anyone go to antelope fire camp from the Stockton/Sacramento area?
Old 11-19-2017, 02:28 AM
C0ME H0ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsRide"r"Die View Post
Hello,

My husband is being recommended for transfer to this prison for Fire camp training. I would like to know about the family visits, can we bring our own food for those? Can we bring our own food at a weekend visit? How do the visits and family visits work? Can we bring our own blankets, pillow cases, and towels?

Thank you

once at a camp..For weekend visits, you take your own food, plates, silverware, ect. Bottled sealed caps, same goes for candy/food. I heard some camps only allow store bought foods. I take all kinds of stuff. I don't do family visits, just weekends. The dress code is a little more relaxed than the usual cdcr dress code. Most of the rules follow too, but because they're minimum security- you don't have to worry about metal underwire on the bra or belt buckles setting off the metal detector. They usually take my phone and car keys, check my coolers and make sure I'm not wearing leggings/spandex. They want jeans and closed toed shoes. Visits run from 830-230.
Old 11-20-2017, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee143 View Post
once at a camp..For weekend visits, you take your own food, plates, silverware, ect. Bottled sealed caps, same goes for candy/food. I heard some camps only allow store bought foods. I take all kinds of stuff. I don't do family visits, just weekends. The dress code is a little more relaxed than the usual cdcr dress code. Most of the rules follow too, but because they're minimum security- you don't have to worry about metal underwire on the bra or belt buckles setting off the metal detector. They usually take my phone and car keys, check my coolers and make sure I'm not wearing leggings/spandex. They want jeans and closed toed shoes. Visits run from 830-230.
thank you. he is not in fire camp but got sent closer to home! thanks for the info!