Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > PTO Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO Lounge Come in... put your feet up and relax... talk about anything non-prison related! Hobbies, Books, Technical and Do it Yourself, Travel and more.

Old 08-31-2004, 02:01 AM
The Phoenixx Rises

Default Emotional breakdown ahead

Im feeling the need to schedule an emotional breakdown.

My job is turning into a nightmare and has suddenly stared to get much worse. My whole life is tied up around it and without that job I will lose everything I have.

I work 4-10 hour shifts right now. I just found out they are making us go to 5-8's with set hours. They are trying to get people to quit. I mkae decent money here, and considering that I dno't have a degree or any formal training, I'll never get another job like this one. My world is starting to fall apart.

Where my emotional breakdown leaves me, Im not certain. Either it is homeless, jobless, in a looney bin or all of the above. :shake:
Old 08-31-2004, 02:18 AM
Just doing time..

You need to step back and take a deep breath.. Trust me (and millions have) It is not the end of the world.. If you got this job and your doing this job...You have training.. You can go anywhere....You just feel like it is the end but it isn't...Pick up the sunday paper and look in the want adds..See if there is any jobs in the paper like you are doing right now...If you want to work there is always something better out there...Don't let this get you down. This could be a good thing, right now it doesn't seem like it could be a good thing...But things happen for a reason...Put it in Gods hand and keep the faith...Start looking around you'll be surprise that there are other jobs out there. Just hold on until you find something else or they get rid of everyone else and your still working...Don't let this upset you... You have all the training you need...Remember your doing this job with no problem..Why couldn't you find something like this job...??? Hold on there is always a pot of gold after the storm....I well say a prayer for you and you just think good thing.. Take a walk or soak in the tub with oils...It well work out if you just hold good thoughts. You'll be fine..Lots of love and more huggs..If you need to talk to someone PM me anytime anyplace,,,minnie
Old 08-31-2004, 02:34 AM
The Phoenixx Rises

See, I work for a phone company, I monitor the local office's equipemtn after hours. There are no more companies like this are around here.

Before this, I worked in retail. That definitely makes no money. I have part of a degree in marketing, but without the whole thing it doesn't do me any good.
Old 08-31-2004, 03:11 AM

Smile Here for you

Force your self to smile and repeat after me Everything will be alright. I send a big hug to you
You have to believe that things will work out one way or another and if it doesn't end the way you hope, perhaps other better things were in store for you. Obviously I know this is not comforting now, but hold in there and I am here to support you.

angel-of-peace :love:
Old 08-31-2004, 10:29 AM
Holdin' on for dear life
Donation Award 

Hey there ((((((((((((hugs))))))))) Just uppin' your hug count here!!!

I got laid off last winter and also thought it was the END of the world... and uh, guess what -- it wasn't. Still here and doing better !

Hang in there, surprises happen!
Old 08-31-2004, 11:28 AM

Ok relax.My job I just had to quit I don't know if you read my post but my job was terrible.I would search around.No need to worry over a job, If it's stressing you that much really look out for something else and suck it up till something else comes your way.I am sorry for you really, But I gonna tell you god has a plan for you.We don't know what it is, but maybe this is one way of giving you direction..Take care and pray about it..Hope it gets better.(((hugs)))

Jesus says- "I will never leave you nor forsake you"