Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Ohio should be posted here.

Old 05-26-2007, 08:35 PM

Unhappy Judicial Release. What do we do?????

My fiance filed for his judicial in January of this year. He was denied. But his attorney was just so sure that he was going to get from what the judge told her. She also said since he didn't get a hearing that she will file again for him in a few months. That was in February. She will not return our phone calls, nothing. She has all his class certificates from the different anger managment courses he took. He has served his first year of a 2year sentence on May 21st. So I'm thinkg that the judge is making him sit at least half his time. This is his first offense =, no priors, nuthing........ if anyone could give me some sort of advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2007, 07:27 PM

His case is through Cuyahoga County. His judge also told him to file after he served 180 days then turned around and denied it.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:44 AM

Hey libby who was his judge bc my bf got four years and the judge said to file after 2 God i hope its no the same judge...