Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Ohio should be posted here.

Old 05-29-2007, 08:08 PM

Default We're filing again soon, I have some ?'s

Ok, so Randy is getting ready to file is motion for judicial release here within the next couple weeks. And I have read alot of posts on here about the attorneys having family members write letters to the judge. Does that really help? And what should we write in the letters? I figured what's the worst that could happen, they deny him again. If anyone could help us out, I would appreciate it greatly. Thanx

~Libby~
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Closed

Letters can't hurt, right?

Also, I see that your case is in Cuyahoga County. PM me the defendant's name and I can look into it for you and let you know what's likely to happen based on who the judge is. ...I work in the common pleas courts.