Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Ohio should be posted here.

Old 04-24-2007, 03:14 PM

Unhappy need help with prc question

My boyfriend got seentenced in 1996. he robbed a store in hamilton county and clermont. ham ran it sentence concorent with clermont with no prc. clermont gave hime 3 years consecutive plus 3 prc. now he's out and hamilton prc has conrol over him for four years now. he keeps going back for not going to a half way house. should hamilton have anything to do with this since it was not ordered by the judge there? Also let me write what the clemont county judge gave him"Post release control is mandatory in this case up to 3 years. If the defendent violates a post_release control sanction imposed as a component of the post-release control, including the madatory conditon described in revised code section 2967.131(a) the parole board may impose a mmore restrictive orlonger control santion, may increase the duration of the post release control subject tot the maximum threee years, or may return the def to prision for up to nine months for each violation up to a maxuimum of one-half of the stated prison term. ffirst of the f3 he was convicted on was not a mandatory prc and he has went back 4 times for not doing a halfway house which is over the year and a half which was half of his sentence can anyone help me can i do anything about this hamilton county shouldn't even be in control of him he's from ky they wont transfer or let him come back to his own state. Please help. i think i can posible ask the judge to get him off this i just dont know the laws.

please pm me or email me at cars_mi@yahoo.com