Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Parole, Probation, Work Release, Halfway Houses & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, halfway houses, community service and electronic monitoring in Ohio should be posted here.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2007, 03:14 PM
mia isearl mia isearl is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: kentucky
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy need help with prc question

My boyfriend got seentenced in 1996. he robbed a store in hamilton county and clermont. ham ran it sentence concorent with clermont with no prc. clermont gave hime 3 years consecutive plus 3 prc. now he's out and hamilton prc has conrol over him for four years now. he keeps going back for not going to a half way house. should hamilton have anything to do with this since it was not ordered by the judge there? Also let me write what the clemont county judge gave him"Post release control is mandatory in this case up to 3 years. If the defendent violates a post_release control sanction imposed as a component of the post-release control, including the madatory conditon described in revised code section 2967.131(a) the parole board may impose a mmore restrictive orlonger control santion, may increase the duration of the post release control subject tot the maximum threee years, or may return the def to prision for up to nine months for each violation up to a maxuimum of one-half of the stated prison term. ffirst of the f3 he was convicted on was not a mandatory prc and he has went back 4 times for not doing a halfway house which is over the year and a half which was half of his sentence can anyone help me can i do anything about this hamilton county shouldn't even be in control of him he's from ky they wont transfer or let him come back to his own state. Please help. i think i can posible ask the judge to get him off this i just dont know the laws.

please pm me or email me at cars_mi@yahoo.com
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about SMCI Area 2 tiger smith Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions 8 09-21-2008 06:47 PM
Correctional Billing Services question Majickgem Oklahoma Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail 17 02-11-2008 11:17 AM
Visiting Question for Represa Folsom IRENE11 California Prison Visitation - General Q&A 7 02-02-2007 12:55 PM
Question About Visitor Application KatieO Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) - California 2 07-22-2006 09:29 AM
Radio Stations- Another question lisainengland Death Row & Capital Punishment Discussions 0 05-27-2006 06:17 AM

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:52 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics