Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Kentucky should be posted here.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:06 AM
LovinMyManTilTheEnd!.

Default Home Placement after Parole?

I am just wondering about the home placement after they make parole. If my guy makes parole I am wondering if they make a big deal about where he stays. I am supposed to be moving in a few months and I am wondering if I have to let the Landlord know that he will be coming prior to moving in? I really dont think that they will let me move in if they know about him. Does the PO have to contact the Landlord to make sure it is Okay for him to be staying there? We have never dealt with parole before so this is new to us. If so, does anyone know of places that will accept a felon?

Thanks a lot!.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2012, 05:54 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 31,971 Times in 14,720 Posts

I'm buying my house, so we didn't have the landlord problem. Can you get the lease in your name and add your b/f as an "occupant" when he's released (but not add him to the lease itself)? I really can't answer your questions as I've never had to deal that issue. I've heard that the PO can contact the landord if they want....and rather they do or not really depends on the PO. That's not much help, is it?

Hopefully someone who has been through this will reply and give you some insight. However, when all else fails, call the local PO Office (anonymously) and ask

Old 03-26-2012, 07:08 PM
LovinMyManTilTheEnd!.

Thanks Patch, Yeah what you said is what I am thinking about doing, just putting my name on the lease but like have him living there, just want to make sure my Landlord doesnt have to know all his details bc I dont think it would be approved then..Ughhh.