Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Kentucky should be posted here.

Old 05-30-2007, 09:25 AM

Default Parole and Home Placement in Kentucky

I live in Kentucky and my boyfriend is incarcerated in this state. He comes up for parole in July and we are in hopes that he will be granted parole. My question is: If he is parolled can he parole to our home even if we are not married? I've tried to get advise on this previously. I called our local parole office and they said that he would just need to have the paperwork sent to this office for them to do the evaluation but someone else had told him that he can't do that cause we aren't married. Does anyone know what the rules are concerning this?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2007, 09:34 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 31,971 Times in 14,720 Posts

jfmgose.....YES!!! He can most cerainly parole to your place. Married or not. Mr. and I are MWI, not married and he paroled to my place. However, he must have his own room and the PO will check when he does the home placement evaluation. It doesn't have to be fancy, we had a mattress on the floor with sheets and blankets in the spare room that WAS my plant/music room. Go for it! Best of luck to you both.

Take Care & Keep Faith

Last edited by patchouli; 05-30-2007 at 09:36 AM..
Old 05-30-2007, 08:25 PM

Yep... it came from the mother's mouth (Patch)! Tell him not to listen to the other guys in there... they always try to bring the other down especially if they are about to go home. Good Luck!

Also he will feel out a home placement form before he meets the board. He gets that through his case worker.