Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Probation, Parole & Supervision
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Probation, Parole & Supervision Having problems (or need info) with Probation, Parole or Community Corrections & Supervision?? Lets talk about it here.

Old 05-30-2007, 08:59 AM

Default Home Placement and Parole

My boyfriend is due to go up for parole in July and is hopeful of being parolled. He and I plan on him living with me when he is parolled. Is that possible or will that be denied due to the fact I'm not actually immediate family. I've been told both and was just wondering if anyone could help with an answer. We are in Kentucky and I talked to the secretary in the parole office in the city in which I live and she told me that he just needed to send the paperwork to them and they will do the evaluation but someone else told him that he can't do that and that he has to parole to an actual family member? Does anyone know one the truth is?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2007, 12:21 PM

I hope you find your answer....its a question that i too am wondering.Our case is abit more complicated as he will be trying to transfer from the state he is in now to my state.The "immediate family" thing sucks, i mean he is cute as hell,if only i could find someone to adopt him,lol...oh well, good luck to you

"I want a boy who i can run to
with tears running down my face
& the first thing he says is....
whoose ass am i kicking babe...<3"