Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 12-06-2006, 10:53 AM

Default FSH Communications

Not sure if the number is posted anywhere for these guys, but I figured I would make a post about setting up pre-paid collect calls. I did this last night when I had a block on my phone line that prevented my boyfriend from calling. After I set this up, within a half an hour he was able to call me. I was told by qwest that I wouldn't be recieving collect calls for 48-72 hrs until my service was restored. I pretty much flipped out about that! Anyway, I had a great experience with them last night, so I figured I would post the number just incase other people want to try to set one up.

1-800-913-6097
Sponsored Links