Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 10-09-2017, 04:13 PM

I received a short email and a missed call on my phone (I was asleep seems it was 3am). He said that theyíve been in lockdown and they are out for an hour to shower and they may me back to normal tomorrow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to illusion12 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (10-09-2017), lolo21216 (10-10-2017), SickGirlPRP (10-09-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2017, 07:03 PM

I'm glad you guys got to hear from your guys too. I really hope i get a call from him first thing in the morning. It has been an emotional day for me, and he of course is sad that i have decided to leave FL but he is undsrstanding. So i am just trying to relax tonight. It has been a long week! Hoping everything goes fine for visit this weekend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SickGirlPRP For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (10-10-2017), lolo21216 (10-10-2017)
Old 10-09-2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGirlPRP View Post
I'm glad you guys got to hear from your guys too. I really hope i get a call from him first thing in the morning. It has been an emotional day for me, and he of course is sad that i have decided to leave FL but he is undsrstanding. So i am just trying to relax tonight. It has been a long week! Hoping everything goes fine for visit this weekend.

Put your feet up and zone out for a bit. Itís good that he is understanding. You need to do what is best for you and your daughter whilst he is in there. X
The Following User Says Thank You to illusion12 For This Useful Post:
lolo21216 (10-10-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 05:47 AM

Quote:
It really sounds like you're making the right decision, as hard as it is, But I'm glad he is being understanding. Relax and be kind to yourself, you're doing the best you can in a hard situation. You at least gave living in FL a chance and you saw it wasn't a good fit and that's ok! I have my fingers crossed that we get calls today!
Old 10-10-2017, 03:50 PM

Got an e-mail from my guy saying they are off LockDown, let's hope they can stay off for awhile!
The Following User Says Thank You to lolo21216 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (10-10-2017)
Old 10-11-2017, 04:58 PM

They are in LD again.... he sent me a quick email.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion12 View Post
They are in LD again.... he sent me a quick email.
ughh, well that didn't last long.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Mrs. Torres

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbopnomore View Post
There are lots of Muslim inmates and visitors in federal prison, and religious attire is permitted for them all. The bop can not restrict the legitimate practice of your religion.

I got back from Florida visiting my friend at Coleman OMG stupid CO asked me to remove my headscarf so he can scan the fabric and he called it a garment I had to threaten him and tell him that this is a discrimination and I might not be American but I know my right and he can't be for real.. these officers kept on picking on me everyday I went and always scan me for drug out of everyone my friend's mother kept on saying you dress up so nice he thinks your the the drug lord's wife hahaaaaa I respect you all ladies the amount of rubbish you have to take from those Co is amazing they kept on annoying me the minute they found out I traveled all the way from United Kingdom to see my friend just low life jealous people. I was happy though to see my friend and be able to spend time with him for the last three days of visitation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hano0oy85 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (10-11-2017)
Old 10-11-2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hano0oy85 View Post
I got back from Florida visiting my friend at Coleman OMG stupid CO asked me to remove my headscarf so he can scan the fabric and he called it a garment I had to threaten him and tell him that this is a discrimination and I might not be American but I know my right and he can't be for real.. these officers kept on picking on me everyday I went and always scan me for drug out of everyone my friend's mother kept on saying you dress up so nice he thinks your the the drug lord's wife hahaaaaa I respect you all ladies the amount of rubbish you have to take from those Co is amazing they kept on annoying me the minute they found out I traveled all the way from United Kingdom to see my friend just low life jealous people. I was happy though to see my friend and be able to spend time with him for the last three days of visitation.
oh wow I am so sorry you had to deal with such terrible disrespect =/ but I am glad you got to enjoy visiting with your friend, really glad they weren't on lockdown!! How kind of you to make such a long trip for him, he is lucky to have such a sweet friend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lolo21216 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (10-11-2017), Hano0oy85 (10-11-2017)
Old 10-11-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hano0oy85 View Post
Iím sorry that the prison staff werenít nice but Iím happy to hear that you had a nice visit with no lockdown
The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkle82 For This Useful Post:
Hano0oy85 (10-11-2017)
Old 10-11-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo21216 View Post
ughh, well that didn't last long.

He tried to call me but I just missed it. Hopefully this LD May have just been for the day and is short lived!
Old 10-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Mrs. Torres

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle82 View Post
Iím sorry that the prison staff werenít nice but Iím happy to hear that you had a nice visit with no lockdown
First day I arrived on Saturday they were on lockdown they by 9am they decided to open for visitation I was about to cry when I saw the sign of visitation cancelled until further notice. Next day Sunday the alarm went off and apperantly a fight kicked in twice and an inmate end up getting stabbed numerous times they had to call an helicopter and rushed him to the hospital so our visitation got cancelled halfway and they said lockdown. I left Coleman crying and angry I couldn't even look at my friend who stood on the other side of the line and I hide behind his mother holding my tears. But luckily once I reached my hotel room and while crying over how badly my visitation ended and my last visitation being cancelled he rang me to say Monday visitation is still on. I can't thank god enough for making me see him one more time and having the opportunity to say our goodbyes in a proper way I left Monday to the airport after my visit with a huge smile on my face..

I just miss him the affect after the visitation is hitting me now he isn't just my friend I think I love the guy to be honest I went to make sure of my feelings and his !!!
Old 10-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 17,325 Times in 10,455 Posts

I'm sorry for what you experienced with the fbop, but glad that you did finally get to visit on Monday.

How was your treatment by US Customs in our current anti Muslim political climate? A friend of mine who is serving a life sentence in the fbop was put into the SHU for 9 months after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. He said that he and everyone else he knew was punished because of their religion.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Mrs. Torres

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbopnomore View Post
I'm sorry for what you experienced with the fbop, but glad that you did finally get to visit on Monday.

How was your treatment by US Customs in our current anti Muslim political climate? A friend of mine who is serving a life sentence in the fbop was put into the SHU for 9 months after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. He said that he and everyone else he knew was punished because of their religion.
The US customs were professional only some lady asked me where I'm coming from and what's my nationality the minute I said British citizen the left me.. but the Coleman Co treated me like a terrorist I'm used to be treated different even though I was annoyed he did extra checks on me even checking my Tom's shoes and scanning my shoes for drugs and then delaying notifying the unit that my friend got a visitation which made us wait for almost two hours and all I got was evil smile and him saying sorry even though the room was empty and no one was there.. the funny thing was I walked in with my Skagen watch and then the other CO who told me off wearing red wide leg trousers that was modest only cause he didn't like it n he said that as I was leaving lol noticed the watch called me and accused me of sneaking a watch when I said I don't know if the guard out seen it took my watch and he rang that guy and told him off for not doing his job right lol I was secretly happy cause that ignorant guy was in trouble I thought Karma.. anywhere else I was treated with respect no one even starred at me or made me feel uncomfortable.. only the Coleman employees I have to say inmates in Europe are treated with way more respect than inmates in USA..

I'm sorry to hear that regarding your friend. I do get picked on due to my religion when I travel happened to me in Italy and Germany too but once they see you know your rights and you know how to defend your self they are extra careful how they treat me. My friends is a convert too he says the same I he tells me awful stories of how they are treated there very sad.

Last edited by Hano0oy85; 10-11-2017 at 06:45 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Hano0oy85 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (10-12-2017)
Old 10-11-2017, 06:36 PM

He just called me. He said they locked them down for 4 hours to do a count but they seem to be out now.
lolo21216 (10-11-2017)
Old 10-11-2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion12 View Post
He just called me. He said they locked them down for 4 hours to do a count but they seem to be out now.
yeah I just got a call from my guy too, let's hope they stay off LD
Old 10-12-2017, 02:30 PM

Sorry I haven't been around. I have not been in the mood for anything at all and it seems like I am stuck here in FL longer than I expected (waiting on title and sale of an item I bought). Also, i talked to him a few minutes ago. Rumor mill has it that they will be going on LD again. might be looking at cancelled visits this weekend too.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Sorry I haven't been around. I have not been in the mood for anything at all and it seems like I am stuck here in FL longer than I expected (waiting on title and sale of an item I bought). Also, i talked to him a few minutes ago. Rumor mill has it that they will be going on LD again. might be looking at cancelled visits this weekend too.
Ughh. Sorry to hear that, hope things get better for you soon. Let's hope it's just a rumor but with the way things have been going I would not be surprised by yet another LD.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:

So nice to hear from you, so sorry youíve been in a bit of a rut. Another LD doesnít surprise me, given itís the weekend again coming up... hopefully visits arenít cancelled for you.
SickGirlPRP (10-13-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 11:44 PM

My PP is low on funds he said and I canít send any money from here in Australia using MoneyGram or western union. TextBehind has disabled money orders soooo I canít even help him. Sigh. Hopefully the LD doesnít last long if it happens this weekend.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:14 PM

Have you tried the western union app? Thats how i send money
Old 10-14-2017, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Have you tried the western union app? Thats how i send money

Yes apparently we have a different app in Australia. I went into the post office today and asked to do a quick pay and they looked at me stupid. Iíve now bought a US prepaid visa and have tried to do it through that but western union is telling me that my transaction is still pending... sigh. They donít make it easy!!!
fbopnomore (10-14-2017)
Old 10-14-2017, 07:31 AM

It’s next to impossible. I can’t do western union from here and I was sending US dollar bank drafts. The first one worked perfect and the second was put on his account and then taken off again. They can’t explain why and now I am trying to get my money back through my bank.
I emailed Text behind and they are coming back in November sometime.
The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkle82 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (10-14-2017)
Old 10-14-2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle82 View Post
Itís next to impossible. I canít do western union from here and I was sending US dollar bank drafts. The first one worked perfect and the second was put on his account and then taken off again. They canít explain why and now I am trying to get my money back through my bank.
I emailed Text behind and they are coming back in November sometime.

I sent you a Pm, I worked out how to western union!
fbopnomore (10-15-2017)
Old 11-11-2017, 09:10 AM

Has anyone heard from their LO today? Just wondering if they are on LD....would not be surprised.