Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California: County & City Jail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California: County & City Jail Discussions Topics & Discussions relating to County & City Jails in California.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2017, 02:10 AM

Unhappy Men's Central Jail release date changed to later date? Updated, please help

Hi guys sorry to post on here but I'm new to this and my brothers attorney is absolutely no help. He was sentenced to two years for a first time felony that was non violent. He was told his PRD would be November of this year. He's in the trustee program and he also has time served and 157 days of credit that was added yesterday. When would he get out? Poor guy is so confused as much as my family is. He keeps saying he should be kicked out by now but clearly that's not happening. I have no clue what he is talking about when he gives me his calculations. I feel like if someone could give me a better understanding of this my brother would t be so frustrated when he's trying to explain it to us in our short calls Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Sponsored Links