Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to the Federal Prison & the Criminal Justice System that do not fit into any other Federal sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,385 Times in 1,088 Posts
Default OpinionGirl Self reporting tomorrow, August 13, 2007

Opiniongirl will be reporting to camp tomorrow.

I want her to know that we are with her and will be all the way!

Tracy, I am so happy we spoke before you leave, and I will tell you one thing with Alice and you both in the same camp this is going to be interesting - in a good way!

Tomorrow will be ok, you know that, and just like all that has lead up to this time, you will get through with grace.

Your wonderful humor alone will help the days fly by!

Hugs,

Patti
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2007, 01:11 PM

Smile

WELL WELL WELL, FRISCO LADY you beat me to it as I as well have fallin for this incredible human being and was planning to scream a disertation of a magnitude (9) to express the " INJUSTICE" TRACY has suffered from the system as well as public in her world and how she has held her head high and stood firm in her plight with the support of only her own "conviction" to accept the ugly cards dealt to her due to the "POLITICS"of being in the public arena and a seemingly helpless single mom that could just be bowled over and ridiculed by the media and the Government. THIS HAS NOT BEEN THE CASE! This woman is braver and has displayed more character than most men could ever muster and deserves the RESPECT of each and every person and all of those that have cast stones in her direction and will be recognized as a " WOMAN OF GREAT STRENGTH" in overcoming incredible adversity and ridicule with a DIGNITY unsurpassed by any of her accusers or fair weather friends who turned on her like the spineless "Judas"like pigs that they displayed! Tracy you have made my plight so much easier to deal with and I will draw from your "EXAMPLE"and I can only aspire to match your incredibly intense level of calm and posture in how you dealt with this tearing of your soul and HEART and I am in AWE of your tenacious ability to laugh and smile through it all , I will always be more for having the HONOR and OPPORTUNITY in sharing and getting to know that little Italian girl that ROCKED the Political arena and came out of it in tact and with her dignity in place and GOD in her heart! I will always look to the east thinking of you and will welcome the day that I would have the honor of looking you in the eyes and personally ackowledging your incredible influence and contribution to me personally THANK YOUand GODSPEED in your short but uncomfortable journey you will be MISSED! Your friend always Gotcott.
Old 08-12-2007, 02:44 PM

the very best to you, on your journey< come back to pto and tell us your story. you will be ok, good luck!!!!
Old 08-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,378 Times in 4,637 Posts

Stay positive and I hope all goes well for you - and give a hug to Alice for me! Zelda
Old 08-13-2007, 11:33 AM

I am SAD AND DISAPPOINTED PTO>GOTCOTT!

Last edited by gotcott; 08-13-2007 at 12:10 PM..