Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to the Federal Prison & the Criminal Justice System that do not fit into any other Federal sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:19 AM

Red face Reporting Tomorrow

Well everyone it is time now i guess. i just spoke to the marshalls and my attorney and the prison FCI Allenwood LOW and they said i was supposed to be there yesterday and that i can just come in to them and i would be ok. The marshalls are aware of this as well. so again hats off to the BOP for letting someone know that i was to report yesterday. As they say if you want answers you have to get them yourself....LOL It was a shocker but atleast its goignto be over soon.... I really want to thank everyone for there kind words and prawyers and just being there for me. you are all like family and i will have my wife on here keeping you all posted as to how im doing... im sure she will need you all like i did at times and im happy to know that she has this great family to help her. SO till i return from this crazy roller coaster ride be safe and i wish you all good health and happiness... Thank you all again and if your bored and have a few minutes drop me a line you know were i will be... Here is the address

Scott Pirong #14753-055
FCI Allenwood Low
federal correctional facility
po box 1000
white deer, pa 17887
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2007, 08:31 AM

Good luck to you and be sure that our prayers will be you. Think about the day that all this will be in the past. I'm also very close to start paying for a new start in life. Try to have a positive state of mind and you will feel that everything in life happens for a reason even if you don't see now. Wishing you and your family the best. Rob
Old 05-02-2007, 09:22 AM

Good luck in this journey of your life. I will keep you and your family in my prayers always. If I can, I'll try to write, but you could get bored with my stories as I'm a little bit longwinded...LOL.
Anyway, when you go in...PLEASE try to stay under the radar and do what you are supposed to do. Don't associate with some that could get you in trouble and always be nice to your counselor and case manager, as they can and will report you to the higher ups.
Will your wife get to visit often....how far away are you from home?
And, please tell your wife that she already has friends on here, OK.
With all my love, support and God's blessings!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 09:29 AM

Take care ---- One day you will return and share your stories. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family
Old 05-02-2007, 09:41 AM

God speed, may this part of your journey be over soon for you quickly and bring you home to your family. I try to think of this time as a "moment in my life not a mounument". You are in my prayers.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:42 AM

Best to you!!! do keep busy and stay as positive as you can. WQe will be waiting to hear from you..best!!!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Cyndee

Best of luck to you! In a world of unknowns at least we can be sure...Time WILL pass.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:13 AM
tkeefoverstrugglingmom

Scott, you'll do fine. The hardest part will be being away form your family. Hubby says thats the real punishment. You'll be back to share with us before you know it. Remember....you may get to keep your own shoes if they are white tennis shoes. My hubby regrets this badly. So if you can, go buy yourself a sparkling white pair..otherwise you won't have many choices. They are quite pricey as well.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:20 AM

Good Luck Scott and may your family and you stay strong through this. I share your same pain and fears...

God Bless
Old 05-02-2007, 11:23 AM

Good luck and hoping your time will pass by quickly...time has away of doing that...it will be over before you know it, and you will be back with your family. Keep you head up, and stay below the radar.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:50 AM

It's hard now, but in hindsight you will see the reasoning and purpose behind it all. Wishing that you will have a miracle waiting for you.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 8,378 Times in 4,637 Posts

Talk to you later - and make the best of your time there! Z.
Old 05-02-2007, 03:11 PM

Default good luck....

scott, stay strong and all will be fine...take one day at a time and all will soon pass...i was glad i was able to help you....god bless.....scottycgar
Old 05-02-2007, 05:09 PM

Thank you all for the help and words to get me through i will have my wife keep you all posted.... I will be leaving at 12 noon tomorrow and will be there by 2:30... its not to far away... Again thank you all for the help through this....I will be back in no time and share my story with you all and help those of you who are facing this mess as well.....

Scott
Old 05-02-2007, 05:14 PM

Hopefully I will be here when you return..... doing 12 m. and 1 day. Thanks for all your help and support... through the many posts.

See ya in a little while! Have safe travels..........
Old 05-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Donation Award 

Scott,

Go in with your head help high. Always keep in the back of your mind that the day is going to come when you will wake up in your own bed holding your wife and this will all seem like it was a bad dream. Be respectful to your case counselor and unit team but dont get close to them and dont ever trust them. Good luck to you, may your time be quick and easy for both you and your family.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:47 PM

richard thanks for the kind words i will take your advise and carry it with me man... I cant wait till that day comes to be back here on my computer telling my side of my nightmare.... until then take care and god bless you and yours......

Scott
Old 05-02-2007, 06:31 PM

(((wannaknow)))

I know that you will be fine and that you will make the best of the situation. You will, no doubt, make friends as you have here on PTO and you will find ways to stay busy. I was really glad to hear that you are so close to home so that your family can visit easily. Once you settle into a routine of letters, calls and visits everyone will relax a little. If you are like my husband, one of your biggest concerns is those you leave behind, but they will be fine as well. They will miss you like crazy, as you will miss them, but they will adjust and keep the home fires burning until you come home. Stay strong and keep the faith!
Old 05-02-2007, 06:35 PM

Sorry to see you go, but you will be back with us very soon! Well..I'll be praying for you and that the time will pass quickly! You will always be in our hearts and I look forward to posting here when you get back. Someone will need to hear of your experiences as we always have someone new that signs up!
Good luck and God Speed to you!!

PS///didn't realize I had already posted, just think of it as I'm doubly thinking of you....LOL

Last edited by SCMom; 05-02-2007 at 06:37 PM..
Old 05-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Finally Free!

Scott,
Best of luck while you're away from home. The worst part really is being away from family & missing out on those special moments. Since you're close, your wife will be able to visit often & can keep those ties as close as BOP walls/fence will allow. We look forward to meeting your wife & welcoming her with open arms.

Take care & check in with us when you return!
Old 05-03-2007, 04:47 AM

thnaks again to all of you i will be leaving in 5 hours so until that day take care and stay strong...God bless you all

Scott
Old 05-03-2007, 08:30 AM

Be safe....talk to you soon...
Old 05-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Time for Tea

Sending you Good Luck wishes.