Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 07-03-2006, 11:29 PM

Default Felons getting approved for visits

does anyone know how long it takes for a convicted felon to get approved for visits i know i will be approved because its my husband thats in prison, but my probation officer said that they have to do something for me to get approved and i dont know how long it will take

Last edited by misscrys; 07-03-2006 at 11:31 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2006, 03:42 AM

I would contact the prison, itself, they probably have the info. Not sure what they would do, about checking for approval, maybe just check your background?
Old 07-04-2006, 04:51 AM
Very Much Missed Administrator
Donation Award 

There's no way of telling how long it will take. I'm not sure what the process in your state is (you may want to check the OK Forum). You will have to be approved by both your PO as well as the DOC. It looks like you are off to a good start with your PO. Once he writes you a letter your next step is to go to the DOC and ask permission from that end!

I hope it all works out for you.
But they all get along and
EVERYONE is happy!

R.I.P. Sally! This Dragon is Flying High Again.. WE LOVE YOU & Will Never Forget!