Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Member Introductions & Bull in Session Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Member Introductions & Bull in Session Lounge Introductions forum for California members and a place to discuss non-prison related topics with other people in the State.

Old 08-30-2017, 11:13 AM

Default Medical hold

Hi I'm Taffy from San Diego. My boyfriend has been in reception at Chino for about 30 days now. He's now been placed on a medical hold. This is insane. We haven't even spoken on phone for weeks. Everything is through letters. I have just gotten his release of information and am waiting on Dr. to call me back and let me know what's going on with his cancer. This really sucks. I'm new to this all.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2018, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byondmycntrl View Post
Hi I'm Taffy from San Diego. My boyfriend has been in reception at Chino for about 30 days now. He's now been placed on a medical hold. This is insane. We haven't even spoken on phone for weeks. Everything is through letters. I have just gotten his release of information and am waiting on Dr. to call me back and let me know what's going on with his cancer. This really sucks. I'm new to this all.
HI San Diego, I'm San Diego as well. Sorry you haven't been in touch for so long. You didn't mention how serious his medical issue is... he might would end up CHCF in Stockton. My bf says it ain't the holiday inn, but is better than other places. Keep us updated