Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in New Jersey that do not fit into any other New Jersey sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 01-19-2018, 07:14 PM

Default How soon are exit photos taken ?

Hello ladies/gentlemen. I have a question, how soon do inmates take their exit photo? I see that my love one took his exit photo but Iím still trying to determine how soon is he coming home on doc it says March 16 but he told me around feb 15 but his exit photo was taken today (Iím happy about that). I also heard that they take they exit photo as soon as 3wks before release. I just need some insight on whatís going on. Please enlighten me. Thanks in advance !!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2018, 12:02 PM

Hello,

There is really no rhyme or reason how and when they do their exit photos. Mine was done even before I found out that I was granted parole, which was 6 months before my release date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressed By Him View Post
Hello ladies/gentlemen. I have a question, how soon do inmates take their exit photo? I see that my love one took his exit photo but Iím still trying to determine how soon is he coming home on doc it says March 16 but he told me around feb 15 but his exit photo was taken today (Iím happy about that). I also heard that they take they exit photo as soon as 3wks before release. I just need some insight on whatís going on. Please enlighten me. Thanks in advance !!!