Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Prison & Jail Wedding Information Central
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison & Jail Wedding Information Central Everything about getting married in prison or jail. Notices, pictures, questions, stories, what to expect.

Old 11-24-2003, 05:42 PM
happy pto member

Default NORTH DAKOTA Marriage Q&A

anyone having questions about getting married in north dakota or anyone with information please post here. i will try to answer your questions or help you find your answers.
sue
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2003, 04:40 PM

I want to get married in Chicago, Illinois. Can I get any information about this state, Please help me.
Old 11-13-2015, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1950 View Post
anyone having questions about getting married in north dakota or anyone with information please post here. i will try to answer your questions or help you find your answers.
sue
I do need information on how to go about getting married in North Dakota prisons. My son, who is currently in jail awaiting being sent to prison, wants to marry his baby mama while he is still incarcerated. The jail does not allow marriages at all for any reason so he'll have to wait until transfer. d He just can't get any information where he is housed. I looked it up and the supreme court says that state prisoners have to be allowed to marry if they can legally marry in that state (for instance same sex marriages aren't allowed in some states). North Dakota does require both persons to show up when applying for the marriage license. Of course, that would have to be waived if one is locked up. So, whatever information you can get, would be very helpful. I tried calling but no one I spoke with was very forthcoming at all since he is not yet in the state system.