Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Missouri

Old 03-15-2015, 05:44 PM

Default Fulton is lockdown since Friday 13th / Updated: Lockdown over!

My fiancé is in Fulton reception and diagnostic center, fulton, Missouri. They have been on lock down since Friday march 13th. There were two separate incidences. One inmate stabbing and inmate altercation with an officer. We are not sure when the prison will release the lock down status. I thought I would post this in case anyone has been wondering why there hasn't been any phone calls from Fulton this weekend.
The Following User Says Thank You to ALAIII For This Useful Post:
ckhill (03-16-2015)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2015, 09:24 PM

[QUhusbandE=ALAIII;7423805]My fiancé is in Fulton reception and diagnostic center, fulton, Missouri. They have been on lock down since Friday march 13th. There were two separate incidences. One inmate stabbing and inmate altercation with an officer. We are not sure when the prison will release the lock down status. I thought I would post this in case anyone has been wondering why there hasn't been any phone calls from Fulton this weekend.[/quote]

My husband is in there did u hear any names on who got stabbed
Old 03-16-2015, 05:03 AM

I would like to know names as well. My fiance is in their.
Old 03-16-2015, 11:24 AM

I don't have any names. I still haven't gotten a call from my fiancé. His parents went to visit yesterday. That's how I found out about the incidences. If i hear anything I will post it.
Old 03-16-2015, 03:13 PM

Thanks for the info. I talk with my boyfriend everyday and haven't heard from him in days. Guess this is why. I called Fulton and they told me the phones have been down
Old 03-17-2015, 03:05 PM

That's complete bullshit and a lie. The phones aren't down, they are IN lockdown. I still have not heard from my fiancé. He calls on every rec so I know they are still locked down. I will post when I get a phone call.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:01 AM

Default Lockdown lifted at Fulton

They finally lifted the lockdown at Fulton this morning. I didn't get the names of the two inmates in the stabbing. They were minor injuries. The C.O that was assaulted by the inmate recieved pretty bad injuries. At least two broken ribs. They even called in a helicopter to transport him to the hospital. There is a news paper article about that. I googled it and found it. I didn't get the name of the inmate that did the assault. Unfortunately, he will probably get a full 10 years for it!
I thought I would post this so everyone will know that their LO are out of lockdown. It was a long weekend not to talk to him. Reminded me how dangerous prison can be!
Old 03-18-2015, 10:00 AM

i got a hold of my husband. there out of lockdown. i hope you all got a hold of your husband/fiancé
Old 03-19-2015, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALAIII View Post
That's complete bullshit and a lie. The phones aren't down, they are IN lockdown. I still have not heard from my fiancé. He calls on every rec so I know they are still locked down. I will post when I get a phone call.
I heard from my boyfriend yesterday morning. We didn't talk long.he was able to call right before rec was over. We talked for a few minutes this morning too. Short call because he wanted others to have the chance to call. Hope you hear from your fiance soon.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:51 PM

Would anyone wanna rideshare to fulton from branson or springfield area???

Last edited by kristina4546; 04-06-2015 at 10:51 PM.. Reason: WOULD ANYONE WANNA RIDE SHARE FROM BRANSON SPRINGFIELD AREA????