Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona.

Old 08-28-2011, 11:11 AM

Default NEW updated visiting schedule for Cimarron

Paulie called me this morning to say he was 'holding, in his hand' a new updated visiting schedule for Cimarron. I am not sure if it's for the north side or both north and south. I heard rumor that they were changing the schedule in Sept (from the CO), and of course, I asked if they would finally update it online? Joking of course, since there has NEVER been anything updated on line!!

Apparently it's A-Z Sat or Sun?! Rather than bouncing back and forth from a Sat, then a Sun. (which seems pretty complicated)

Paulie is mailing it to me this week (hopefully) and I will post it as soon I get it!

The Following User Says Thank You to Paulie'sGirl For This Useful Post:
IS2012OURS (08-30-2011)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 02:29 PM

OK, so the new updated schedule for Cimarron North is "A-Z All Phases" Sat and Sunday. In other words, they no longer do this silly Sat, then Sun visit. I have a copy of the schedule and as soon as I remember, I will scan it and post it. I'll email to anyone as requested.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie'sGirl View Post
OK, so the new updated schedule for Cimarron North is "A-Z All Phases" Sat and Sunday. In other words, they no longer do this silly Sat, then Sun visit. I have a copy of the schedule and as soon as I remember, I will scan it and post it. I'll email to anyone as requested.
: angry::a ngry:

I am so pissed off at the DOC once again. See the attached schedule? What's it say? ALL PHASES A-Z Sat or Sun.

This was dropped off at my bf door and he mailed it to me.

AS per the last schedule change, it is up to the inmate to advise visitors of any changes. Thus, this is exactly what Paul did....he mailed me a copy.

So I arrive, with his mom, and guess what? This IS the wrong schedule and we were denied visitation!!

In the next posting, I will post what visitation GAVE me as the correct schedule. And do you think they have posted it online?!

#$%#$%$@# NO!! Online has not been updated in years!!

I am so pissed off that we made a trip all they way down there and were turned away, because the Dept of Confusion and Chaos, can't get the right information to the inmates!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SCAN0013.jpg (201.0 KB, 4 views)

Old 09-03-2011, 03:04 PM

So quick update, I emailed the (wrong) schedule to CO Renyold at the Complex Visitation office (he's the really nice cool guy at the main gate that has always been so helpful!! )

He, too was surprised, and responded to my email in a matter of minutes!! WOW!!! He is sending the WRONG schedule to Cimarron Visitation to see where the mistake was!!

I am hoping, out of all this...
someone at the DOC finally updates it ONLINE, so everyone knows when they are supposed to visit!!

THIS IS THE REAL SCHEDULE!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SCAN0014.jpg (305.7 KB, 11 views)