Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Oklahoma that do not fit into any other Oklahoma sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2017, 09:12 PM

Default Husband sentenced to complete a program, but they keep shipping him around?

They sentenced my husband to RTP or the equivalent of, with the remainder of his 10 year sentence to be suspended upon completion.
He went from Lexington to Boley now they are saying he cant do the program at Boley and are sending him to Stringtown, and caseworker said she doesn't know what programs they will offer if they offer any at all.
Will they keep moving him from place to place?
When he signed they said the program could be completed in 6 to 12 months. Who else can I call? Or will they just keep shipping him around?
Sponsored Links