Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > WASHINGTON > Washington Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Washington Prisons & Jail Specific Discussions Topics & discussions about specific Prison & Jails in the state of Washington.

Old 10-23-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Hoilday package

Does anyone know if inmates can have a hoilday package at wsr if anyone know let me know

thanks

krisgirl
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 10:08 PM
Kitty Loving Member
Donation Award 

Access SecurePak doesn't have anything on their site yet, but maybe it's too early. Here's the link - I'm checking on this also.
http://accesscatalog.com/

Old 10-24-2007, 11:34 AM
OSTransfers are wrong!!!!

I know that at Larch my guy is able to send me a form for Oboy Oberto for the holiday food package. He is sending in the mail right now. Tell your guy to ask the desk person for a form for his holiday package.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:54 AM

I've been watching the AccessSecurepak site, too, and haven't seen anything yet. I believe the deadline is usually around Dec. 5th, so maybe in November? My son generally sends me his "wish list" as well (although they never seem to have Oreos... I order them and AccessSecurepak substitutes every year....).
Old 10-25-2007, 03:14 PM

my guy likes candy, candy , candy. No wonder he has a upset stomach after I leave from a visit. lol

Old 11-05-2007, 01:08 AM

Well sort of hi-jacking the thread a bit...but I'm wondering if there is a spending limit...my brother failed to provide or find out this information...if it helps he's at Airway Hights.

Thanks ahead of time for any assistance.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:18 PM

SCCC had a limit of $75 last year. Actually, it was $74.99. My son had calculated exactly $75 worth of stuff, but I had to leave one item out, because it would not take anything $75 or over. Don't know what it is for this year....
Old 11-05-2007, 02:27 PM

Just checked the Access Securepak site. It states that Mission Creek will start their program November 26, and McNeil Island will start November 15. So far they are the only institutions listed, although it was willing to start taking an order from me for SCCC. I will wait for my son to send his order form... ("wish list")
Old 11-05-2007, 04:46 PM

Thank you very much for the information.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:40 PM

NOLOGIC, welcome to PTO from Seattle. I know one time it couldnt be over $100.00 for my guy, but he said to just go on oboy oberto and order, and I told him no I'd wait for him to send me the order form.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:42 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:09 AM

Stafford Creek.
My brother just sent me his Christmas Package Form . Deadline is Dec 7th , ( except for mail orders which is November 30th deadline) the package will be delivered on or about the 19th of Dec. There's a $75 limit , ( no Seafood allowed ) and 3 ways to Order one is online and I cant post it as I havent posted 25 times in here yet . You can PM me for the website. and for the Phone # and Snail Mail addy.

$4 shipping and handling charge on Mail and phone orders $2 online.
For more info PM me .
Old 11-07-2007, 08:47 AM

Thanks for the info!! I hope I get my son's "wish list" soon! Otherwise I'll have to go by last year's order.

Here's the Access Securepak link for anyone who needs it:
http://www.accesscatalog.com/shop/index.html
Old 11-07-2007, 11:28 AM

I want to correct a Mistake , My Brother called last night , They do Allow Seafood , he just crossed it out, Said he didnt want to smell Fish in there .. Lol

I have a different Addy on my brothers Package Ordering sheet. It's called washingtonpackages then you ad the dot com, phone # is 1 800 546 6283
Address for Snail Mail order is Access Securepak,P.O. Box 50028, Sparks , Nevada 89435-0028

They're probably the same place. Also he said the limit is $100 not $75 , but the Order form says $75 on it . So I'll call the Customer Service # and ask then will post what they say . I'd hate to get $100 worth of snacks & food and have it not allowed .
Old 11-07-2007, 06:57 PM

Ahhh... maybe he's using last year's order form? They carry about the same foods every year.

I believe it's the same place - my link is to the main page and then you have to scroll down and go to the Washington page. no biggee.

At least they get a little "something" for Christmas, eh??
Old 11-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Kitty Loving Member
Donation Award 

I called Monroe today and they don't use SecureAccess. They can get from other vendors (Figis, Oh Berto, Albertson's on Mercer Island), but the woman I spoke with suggested I just get the list from my guy. I really wanted to surprise him this year again, but it just isn't worth the risk. He won't know what I'm sending, but he will know he's getting something. But he was told he can receive either the food or the quarterly package. I'm going to call again tomorrow and clarify that. Hopefully he can get both, so he won't have to decide whether he'd rather get food or shoes.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:39 AM

Maybe he can get the holiday package in December and the shoes in January? I know my son can only receive one delivery of books per month. He was able to receive food and a quarterly package last year, but with the new restrictions on clothes he had to send some home. So, this year it's only food, books and CD's for Christmas. I always let him select, though. They only get it once a year, so better it be foods that he wants than my choices. (He's my son. I don't always know what foods he likes, anymore).

I do know that the guys are always very happy to receive the packages. I feel for the guys who don't have any family or who's families can't afford it.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:11 PM

hi everyone...i need some help....we'd like to send our son a Christmas food package but were not sure exactly on how to do this...he's never said anything to us about it...anyhow he's at wsp right now and is to be transfered to stafford creek soon is there a deadline on when it must be ordered ?? thank you....
Old 11-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Only He Has The Key
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by garykaren1991
hi everyone...i need some help....we'd like to send our son a Christmas food package but were not sure exactly on how to do this...he's never said anything to us about it...anyhow he's at wsp right now and is to be transfered to stafford creek soon is there a deadline on when it must be ordered ?? thank you....

Hello an welcome to PTO!

well WSP does not allow the food package an thats probably why he hasn't said anything (i know its sad, thats where my DH is), but if he gets transfered to SCCC before the deadline you can surprise him! Best of Luck!