Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Arizona that do not fit into any other Arizona sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Age dont matter,Love does

Default Bf is in Lewis, Bachman

Hello everyone my name is Millie, and until just this past November I had never even thought about jails, prisons, probation, or shit me getting into trouble myself.

My boyfriend whom is a little younger then me, (11 years, but we can't help whom we fall in love with) started out as just my friend who would watch my kids once in a while for me, and stay over to stay away from his **Slamming** father. I knew when I had met him that he had just gotten out of Jail for some BS "DUI" charge, and that he was probation. Now when I did more looking into it I had found out that not only was he on probation but he had not checked in since he got out, and he was already violated. Needless to say January 7th of this year his dumb ass was driving, and we got pulled over, here in WAY EAST Mesa. When they arrested him he picked up new charges too. SO while this time when he was in Jail I made sure there was always $$ on his books and I always used up our 1hr 30mins of visiting time each week, and also BUSTED A$$ to get him out of jail. When sentencing came Feb 24th, I had done enough work to get him out, and he was released BACK ON PROBATION AGAIN and also to do go to a 1/2way house for 90 days.... SO if you guys can just guess what came out of an 18 years old, hard headed lil shit anyway, and being told he has to not only have a babysitter but also being told where he can and can not live.... YEP. He violated yet again in Jun, but not only was it just a violation another NEW CHARGE again. YES I know why Millie do you stay with him, there is allot of good behind this kid. So now Aug 24th he went in for sentencing and Mendez was his Judge again, she gave him a good break and he is going to DOC for 3.5 years on new charge, so this weekend he was already placed on his yard, and they took him to Lewis Bachman Unit and he is Red I guess???

OH ya I left out me, in Jan his new charges they found in MY purse but he admitted to them so I at that time DIDNT get arrested..... May came along and I check out his Case online and saw my name now on it too.. WHOLY S$%T I said why am I on it too, and then 2 days later I got pulled over on Memorial day in EAST MESA/Almost AJ aka **Tweeker Town**, sent the Deputies on a goose chase to find the person that ran from my car, and it pissed them off SO when they ran my name saw I had a pending case They all of a sudden wanted to search my car, and guess what I was then mysteriously Possessing Something that I swear you guys on my kids was never there... SO.... here is my dilemma, I now have the case with James that we are on together, my new case that I alone am on for same thing as the one with James, BUT I am actually Doing TASC. I put in a NOT Guilty Plea, and Prosecution is suspended, BUT it seems the person that APROVES Visits at Lewis is a hard ass, DO YOU Guys think that since I have NO felony CONVICTIONS but I do have a case that we are both Defendants on I will be Approved for visits??

Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,728 Times in 1,649 Posts

Welcome to PTO!

Old 09-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Love my husband~AZ Alumni
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,001 Times in 760 Posts

Hi Millie, welcome to PTO! I don't know anything about Bachman unit but hopefully someone will be along that can help you out!
Old 09-12-2007, 12:46 AM

I know you are hoping for someone to answer your questions and I certainly can't either, but I did want to say welcome and I hope someone can fill in some of the answers with some knowledge... Welcome to AZ forum and to PTO.. I will say that my Love had a co defendent on his charge who got probation and because she was a co defendent she will never be able to visit him( which in our case is a GREAT thing). As far as the Lewis Yard, I have absolutely no knowledge of it, sorry..
Peace and love, KARMA

Old 09-13-2007, 08:52 AM

Thank you all so far, I do hope I hear something from someone at this point I have not heard from him since being moved to DOC, and I'm getting worried ..

Old 09-13-2007, 03:08 PM

Hello and welcome to PTO
Old 09-13-2007, 06:54 PM

Talking

WOOHOO I finnally got a letter from him today, it made my day, i have a pretty shity one at that, lol.. Anyway he was saying they might be sending him to OK, is that true? Someone told me that cause he is in there with "misconduct involving a weapon* *GUN* that he wont be sent there.. IF anyone knows about this please let me know!

Old 09-16-2007, 06:46 PM

Unhappy when does it get easyer

Im having a bad one today, when does it get easyer??? or does it?? If I can't visit him can we get married while he is in there??

Old 09-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Mosha's (Marvin's) wife

Inmates can get married while in prison. :0)
Old 10-02-2007, 08:57 PM

thats awesome, I feel so disconnected from him right now, is this normal?? I wish we could jsut talk on the phone or go see him..

Old 10-03-2007, 02:32 AM

i got married may 10th of this year....rev don burchfield... he is approved and charges $200.00
Old 10-08-2007, 02:40 AM

Question Im going to beat him lol..

hey does anyone know what this means ?

Violation Date Infraction Verdict Date Verdict
09/20/2007 COUNT DISRUPTN GUILTY-MIN.VIOL 09/27/2007
and also

09/19/2007 ORIENTATION TO UNI 4 | 4 | 4 28 0.1 PAY DAY

Old 10-19-2007, 04:03 PM

still no visit papers