Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Florida that do not fit into any other Florida subforum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-30-2008, 10:26 PM

Question i HAVE A QUESTiON?

My Boyfriend Is Supose To Be Getting Transferred To The County Here Bcus He Has To Go To Court To Testify Against Somebody, And I Havent Heard From Him Today.. & I Looked On The Doc Site But His Information Still Says He's At His Current Facility That He's Been At. If They Already Transferred Him, Then It Would Say He's Somewhere Else Right? Thanks.

Last edited by l0V3 M3 f0R M3; 08-30-2008 at 10:31 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2008, 11:15 PM

The Doc, website is not usually up-dated right away, it is u-dated on Sundays, so check on Monday A.M., and it will not say where he is, if he is out to court, it will say "out by court order" or something like that, so unless you contact his attorney, you may not know where he will be sent..sometimes the Facility will not tell you, although they do know, and this is for his protection, since he is testifying against someone else, you can check the county, federal prisons inmate search, if you are not able to locate where he is. Good luck.
Joshua 11:20