Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2007, 08:19 AM
PoOkeY's Under Bo$s

I did see something rather disturbing on my last visit. A couple across from me was very touchy feely...but that's not the bad part. It was so incredibly obvious that he didn't care about her. I don't think he even looked at her once. All her cared about was that some chic was there rubbing on his nuts. Gross... For her, I do believe it's about low self esteem. She was overweight and didn't have much respect for herself. I wanted to stand up and walk over there and punch him in the face. I hate people like that.[/quote]

True....or maybe she was a freak. One of my best friends is like 230lbs and this girl does not let her weight get in the way...she's a freaky ass girl!

Ballin up the $ on the dining room table cuz I'm able to realize he is THE TRUTH & NOT A FABLE... I choose you babe!!!

Last edited by 2cuteNclassy; 07-12-2007 at 08:23 AM..