Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release & community service in the State of Texas should be posted here. Also found here is information in creating Parole Packets, discussion of Parole Attorneys, etc.

Old 08-09-2019, 09:22 PM

Talking Fi-3r parole vote question/short way

For Texas Prisons question

My husband received an FI-3R Parole Vote on Febuary of this year. His vote stated that the changes class had to be completed and he would be released three months from the specified date of May /2019 which in turn is August 2019. My husband was put into the changes class on May 15, 2019. I called today August 9th 2019 and they advised me he had 50 hours left to complete the changes course. My question is if my husband's projected release date is August 27 2019 and he has not finished the changes course by then will he be released because that is his short way or will he be released when he finishes the program. My husband is so sure that he will be released on his short way. Please advise me anyone I will take any information you may have. Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links