Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 08:46 PM
katus02 katus02 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Washington
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default How to contact Warden?

My brother just was transferred to Brashaw a week ago. I realize there is a 30 day inmate intake processing period but I am trying to get that waived. I live in WA and had already planned a trip home to see family and now he's been moved!! He'll be there for the next 2 years and I haven't seen him in a year and a half so i'm praying the warden will let it slide by a week? Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with someone who can help me?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2010, 08:11 AM
24jf's Avatar
24jf 24jf is offline
Movin forward
Donation Award 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PA
Posts: 6,669
Thanks: 2,746
Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,378 Posts

Call the main number for the facility and ask for the warden. You may also be able to talk to the visiting department, explain the situation and see what they say. I know most facilities have special procedures for out of town/state visitors.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:40 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics