Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2016, 08:11 PM

Unhappy Looking at losing him...just need support. Please.

My boyfriend is currently going through preliminary for a 1st degree murder charge. He is one of a handful charged in this case. The whole thing isn't making sense to me. The "witnesses" don't seem credible, the story seems all over the place and I know he didn't do it. That isn't just me being biased, either. I met him in high school when I was 15. I am now 20 and he is 22. He is also going through trial for a separate charge, and he has been in two different detention centers for almost three years now without sentencing.

His lawyer always seems confused and all over the place, and his track record isn't promising. He says things aren't looking too good right now for my baby.
I never in my lifetime thought I would be caught up in something like this. My boyfriend and I come from two different worlds, but we work together so perfectly. I'm in love with him like I never imagined i'd be capable of loving someone. I'm the first girl to ever meet his mother, and the first girl he ever said "I love you" to.

The thought of losing him for 25 to life knocks me breathless everyday, especially knowing that he would be being punished for something he didn't do. I feel so helpless and lost. I want to cry every second of every day. I'm so stressed out. No one around me can understand.

I just don't know what to do with myself. I'm so strong when I talk to him, but when I'm by myself I just break down and am overrun by my thoughts, all the "what if's".

I'm trying to remain hopeful and have faith. I'm running out of energy. I just need someone to talk to.
Sponsored Links