Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ALABAMA > Alabama Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Alabama Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to the Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Alabama.

Old 08-22-2007, 09:44 AM
He's my soulmate!!!

Question Questions - Can he get incentive package & other questions

I have a question. My guy is in lock up and will be for about a year. Will he be able to get an incentive package? Also if I send him a book or two can they come from booksamillion.com? And does anyone know exactly when the new phone company will take over and will the rates be cheaper?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2007, 01:13 AM

He will be in lock up for a year? I have never heard of them being in lock up that long.I don't think they can have incentive package when they are in lock up.The best thing for you to do is go the facility where he is at and they will tell you.

I Love you Donovan... Always and Forever!!!!

Old 08-23-2007, 11:02 AM
GO Yankees!!

he can receive books from booksamillion as long as sent from booksamillion...package wise, i am not sure but call the facility to find out about the packages...
Old 11-18-2011, 01:07 PM

Help?im new and im tryn to find out about the quartley packages kilby inmates can have do i order it or can i buy and send myself? Thanks
Old 11-18-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella4o6 View Post
Help?im new and im tryn to find out about the quartley packages kilby inmates can have do i order it or can i buy and send myself? Thanks
Go to the D.O.C.'s website and on the left side of the page there is a list of things to choose from, click on Insentive packages and then you will have to put in all his info (the facility he's at and his AIS# and name...etc.) and it will give you a list of stuff to choose from and you order it from there. I think they have to be ordered by the 27th of this month if you want it to get to him before christmas. I hope this helps and welcome to PTO. Oh and by the way Kilby is just a processing prison and he probably wont be there long before he is transferred to his permanent camp. My husband was only there for 3 weeks.