Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Prison Talk Online Conference & Get-2-Gethers
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Talk Online Conference & Get-2-Gethers Dedicated to regional/national PTO get-togethers and conferences.

Old 02-25-2018, 11:53 PM

Default Get Together In Alabama

Hello everyone, Less plan a get 2 together for Alabama.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2019, 08:21 AM

Hey I'm new to this and have an important question I was hoping someone can answer
Old 07-10-2019, 08:38 AM

My son's girlfriend claimed he kidnapped and raped her and held her against her will and this is all false but he is charged with these crimes. She knows that the upcoming trial is going to prove he's innocent and she has been on the run to avoid the trial cause she doesn't want to testify. The trial already was continued due to she fled out of state but the cops found her and arrested her on warrants she had. She bonded out 2 weeks ago and was just arrested again on another charge and so they will now revoke her bonds to keep her in jail till next trial date in September. My question is.. Can the DA legally offer her a plea bargain to reduce her criminal charges to coherce her to testify against my son at his trial??? She knows she lied about all of this but if she's offered a deal to keep her from going to prison I'm sure she be will take it.. Either way we have an abundance of evidence and witnesses testimony to refute all of her testimony and my son will be found Not Guilty but she doesn't want to continue these lies but she may be tempted if they plea bargain with her to reduce her charges and save her butt. The judge has already said that all charges will be dismissed at next trial date if this girl doesn't testify. So does anyone know if this is Legal???