Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > GEORGIA > Georgia Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Georgia Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Georgia.

Old 02-01-2017, 07:24 AM

Default Need information on getting married at Coastal State Prison

My boyfriend and I are wanting to get married. He is housed at Coastal state prison. Dose anyone have any information about this? We just decided this on Sunday and not sure what to do to get started. Also I have heard it is very hard to get a marriage license when only one person can be present. Any recommendations as to a county that is best to deal with? I live in Florida as of right now. I was also wondering if that will cause any issues with us residing in two different states.
Sponsored Links