Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Calipatria State Prison (CAL) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calipatria State Prison (CAL) - California Topic and discussion specific to Calipatria State Prison in Calipatria, CA.

Old 05-04-2004, 01:59 PM

Question Calipatria State Prison

Can Somebody Please Help Me My Husband Just Got Transferred To Calipatria State Prison. Do I Need To Reapply For Visiting? And How Are The Visits Their Are They Contact Visits Or Is It Threw The Phone?
Old 05-04-2004, 09:11 PM
I wish you enough

If you are already on his approved visiting list then you don't have to re-apply. What type of visits he is allowed is dependant on his status I believe. There are contact visits, on Sat & Sun 8:30-2:45 pm, there are also non-contact visits, and those where you need to make an appointment. He should be able to tell you which he qualifies for. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. It's going to be very hot there, especially during the Summer months. 115 degrees in the shade, if you can find any.

Old 05-05-2004, 09:54 AM

Hi, I also have a question rearding CAL, I was just wondering if there were takeing new inmates in on the SNY, but ARTSGRL said her husband just transfered but to what yard? I dont know how else to find out, but asking here if their loved ones have recently arrived there... I would hate to wait out the full 4 months and his pass expire and then wait for another pass to another prison... ANY info.? Thanks SARAH
Old 05-05-2004, 04:16 PM

Hello And Thank You For Your Help My Husband Was In Delano And He Just Got Transferred To Calipatria State Prison Today. I Dont Know What Yard He Will Be Placed In. I Will Have To Waite Untill I Get A Phone Call From Him. Sarahsfaith What Is "sny" What Does That Stand For?
Old 05-07-2004, 01:08 PM

SNY: Sensitive Needs Yard, so is he on the Level 1 or Level 4 yard minimum or maximum security yard? Dont worry if you dont know what it meant than most likely, that means he is not in that particular type of yard...