Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Missouri

Old 01-01-2009, 05:07 PM

Exclamation Please help!!! I'm freaking out!

My man is in Moberly and I haven't heard from him since Saturday. Does anyone know if anything is wrong? It's not like him to not send a letter or give me a phone call. I am really tripping and freaking out!!! I don't know what to do. Does anyone have a loved one in Moberly that can tell me what's going on???? I need to know something and would like to stop freaking out. I did not get any sleep last night because I was up all night until 5 this morning and I've been crying constantly. Anyone have anything?????? Please help. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 11:23 PM

Default I got the call!!!!

He finally called me tonight!!!!!! I'm so happy but at the same time so upset because I was chewing him out and then the phones hung up on us!! But at least I know he is okay!!! I'm so relieved!!! No I can be at ease again. I feel a make up phone call coming. LOL

Old 01-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Donation Award 

I know your were upset, and as you say "freaking out", but try to imagine if you can, what he must be going through.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:58 AM
I am his Wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonikl View Post
He finally called me tonight!!!!!! I'm so happy but at the same time so upset because I was chewing him out and then the phones hung up on us!! But at least I know he is okay!!! I'm so relieved!!! No I can be at ease again. I feel a make up phone call coming. LOL
I don't know how long your guy has been away but I know that patience was never one of my strong points and one of the most valued things that I have learned in the last 8 plus years. He teases me about it all the time. The phone system while it has gotten cheaper still is not the most realiable out there and then throw in the number of guys trying to use a limited number of phones and you get sometimes a long time between phone calls. The key is to make the best use of the time you get and yes you should have a make up phone call Just remember things happen...whether it be a long time between phone calls or an unexpected cut off during a tense discussion as long as you all continue to let each other know that you love each other you can weather those storms.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:09 AM
Live and Learn~
Donation Award 

The phones up there have been working on and off. The same thing is happening at WRDCC. They take forever to go through. My husband was so mad the other night he was close to ripping the phone off the wall! One of our friends up there with him sat for an hour and dialed my number to get him to calm down (yes my husband needs some anger management) but it is more than likely the phone systems. Plus being new up there (did i assume that? or read it? anyways) means he doesnt get priority over the phones (in most cases). You will learn even more patience!! I agree keep up the communication when you can and dont get angry with him because he cant call you. Understand that there is a reason and it is not that he doesnt want to...I am sure if he can call he will!! Hugs!!
Old 01-06-2009, 03:31 PM

pinkkrazr my husband used to be the same way when he couldnt get through. HMMM I think he just wants to talk to his wife is all.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPhillips For This Useful Post:
pinkkrazr (01-06-2009)
Old 01-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Live and Learn~
Donation Award 

He gets alittle funny with those phone minutes. If I let mine get below $50 he wants to know if everything is ok or do I need cash sent my way! And his minutes always enough to get through till commissary day again! Never know when the phone is going to mess up and there is only one way to call. He is too cute. I am so glad he loves me enough to keep up with it all though.

I hope everyone is getting all the calls they can~!~